White Oak vs Cameron Yoe

player73

252435_469343306431941_1127478297_n.jpg

Did they look like these two, If so they were the same guys 252435_469343306431941_1127478297_n.jpg

Haven't sen that one in a while...btw, that was a good game that the score doesn't do it justice (Melissa). The chop block call definitely impacted the game. my daughter worked the game on the DF sideline, she is not a DF fan but she felt bad for those boys...3 straight titles and that great 20 game post-season run ended there.

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A game of two halves no doubt. You cant just underestimate the value of experience and knowing how to play in the big games. White Oak had the Champs on the ropes but couldn't deliver the knockout punch. Credit the Cameron coaches on the second half adjustments. Great game by two great teams. No disrespect to New Boston or Wall but I think these were the two best teams left playing.

Kykx said 2 int gale threw were bad judgment calls 1 was made in a great defensive play by cameron yoe. Then The lost fumble and dropped passes by some of the receivers cass Carr dropped 2 I know where he was wide open . Just unbelievable I guess white oak was just frazzled and not used to the pressure

A game of two halves no doubt. You cant just underestimate the value of experience and knowing how to play in the big games. White Oak had the Champs on the ropes but couldn't deliver the knockout punch. Credit the Cameron coaches on the second half adjustments. Great game by two great teams. No disrespect to New Boston or Wall but I think these were the two best teams left playing.

i'll respectfully disagree with you there.., tonight Yoe won, but WO was the better team, mistakes just cost em the game

IMO, turning point in this game.....Cameron gets the 2nd half kickoff...Cameron sets up at their 34. White Oak pushes them back and it's 3rd and 27.

Screen play breaks for tremendous run ..down to the WO 4 yard line and then Cameron scores.

WOW, what a game! White Oak played a tough first half and the Yoemen played a tough 2nd half. Yoemen held to minus yardage in the first half and WO held to very little in the second. Just what I expected- two even teams gave it all they had. I think the adjustments Coach Rhoades made at the halftime made the difference. White Oak should be very proud of their players. They will be back.

Kykx said 2 int gale threw were bad judgment calls 1 was made in a great defensive play by cameron yoe. Then The lost fumble and dropped passes by some of the receivers cass Carr dropped 2 I know where he was wide open . Just unbelievable I guess white oak was just frazzled and not used to the pressure

This deep in , The pressure cooker has its effects.

Good luck to New Boston and Wall as the winner will have a chance to prove me wrong in the State Championship game.May have to check this game( New Boston and Wall ) as its over in my neck of the woods.I will agree the best team doesn't always win just refer to Tatum against Godley.

IMO, turning point in this game.....Cameron gets the 2nd half kickoff...Cameron sets up at their 34. White Oak pushes them back and it's 3rd and 27.

Screen play breaks for tremendous run ..down to the WO 4 yard line and then Cameron scores.

Staggering Left Hook for sure

I thought mccurdy came down with the catch for a td that was ruled incomplete. Did anyone see if he did make the catch?

I thought mccurdy came down with the catch for a td that was ruled incomplete. Did anyone see if he did make the catch?

Incomplete. Good call- just like the Yoe catch they called out of bounds. Could have been called in but it was out, he didnt have complete control. More ticky tack calls could have been made both ways but the refs let them play. If you were listening on the radio, visability from the stands was zero. BAD Bad fog.

Traion is an awesome player- he's just a sophomore. I just hope he doesnt let it go to his head. That's a lot on a boy who's not even 16.