Girls and boys 14 AA

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I may comment on a thread without being reprimanded for my opinion. I see Alba Golden, Edgewood.Winnsboro splitting on a home and home basis. Winnsboro will finish no worse than third. If I am not wroing this may be the year that Alba wins the district with the team that they have. Granted I have not see any team but Winnsboro this year.

I am not allowed to talk smack without being reprimanded so I am turning over a new leaf.

Boys I have no clue.

They have only been together for a few weeks. Thompson and King should be two of their best players. I have not been able to see them this year. So I really do not know either how good or bad they are this year.

I am going to catch the girls tomorrow night in Commerce.

You are taking into consideration that a dark horse could come out of nowhere and knock the contenders out of contention. I do not think this district is weaker than it has been in quite awhile.

You are also not taking into consideration that the injury bug could come in and bite the contenders.

You are taking into consideration that a dark horse could come out of nowhere and knock the contenders out of contention. I do not think this district is weaker than it has been in quite awhile.

You are also not taking into consideration that the injury bug could come in and bite the contenders.

I didn't ask for your opinion,I just gave mine about what I think after seeing 5 of these district girls team play. You just have a hard time coping with the fact that winnys girls aren't what they used to be.

I am giving my in rebuttal to your opinion.

I did not say they were. I am the first to say that they would have trouble this year. I also said on another forum that we are in a five year plan before we are back to where we were. This came from a past coach with whom I talked.