Girls and boys 14 AA

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be a miserable person, spending every moment looking for an opportunity to ridicule others is such a sad existence. Were you picked on a lot as a kid? Your last name isn't martin is it? What did Edgewood do to you as a child? Was it that bad? Is this the only place your allowed to use your man card?

Edgewood looking to make history... Could be the first team in UIL history to make it to the Regional Tournament after losing in the first round of the playoffs...

Best of luck...

We always have goals for our teams. You celebrate winning a game against us like a State Championship. Learn to act like you been there before.

Great victory for your powerhouse buffaloes. Palmer got beat last time by the team that beat us tonight. I think they kept it pretty close in that game. Only lost by nearly 60 points I believe. But hey!!! You only run your score up against them by about 30 right?

Not impressed by MP Chapel Hill or Hooks as your next opponent. I truly hope our district keeps it going but I fear that will be your last win this season if you win it. New Boston or Faith Family will most likely clean your clock.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this the furthest you have ever been in your schools history?

Look--- I ain't tryin to stir... But Edgewood peeps... Get quiet on here for a while about this. Don't be defensive- LO has scoreboard now-- let em crow.. When you lose early just quietly move along... Our history don't cover a season sweep and one and done... Get back to the gym and fix it for next year

Look--- I ain't tryin to stir... But Edgewood peeps... Get quiet on here for a while about this. Don't be defensive- LO has scoreboard now-- let em crow.. When you lose early just quietly move along... Our history don't cover a season sweep and one and done... Get back to the gym and fix it for next year

Nothing defensive here. Most LO fans are cool with things and no problem here with them. Of course there may be one that I will poke a few times. Maybe if he gets out of high school he will learn a few things.

Lone Oak plays MP Chapel Hill at 6:00 pm this Friday evening in Lindale...double header with Clarksville playing Red Oak Life in the 2nd game....any predictions? I already posted on the 15-2A thread that i predict an 0-2 night for district 15-2A on Friday. thoughts?

I hope your prediction is as good as my prediction of a 15-2A sweep for last night.

If Clarksville plays like they did last night; you will be right. If they play like they did the last 4 weeks of season; you will be wrong.

Who knows? We'll see Friday night.

Lone Oak plays MP Chapel Hill at 6:00 pm this Friday evening in Lindale...double header with Clarksville playing Red Oak Life in the 2nd game....any predictions? I already posted on the 15-2A thread that i predict an 0-2 night for district 15-2A on Friday. thoughts?

Gonna have to play really disciplined to beat MPCH. But best of luck!

nice going ladyraiders. you represented your district well. Hopefully a-g and winnsboro and edgewood are stroing next year. a-g really layed an egg, great year but had the talent to go further. just couldnt get over the hump

This thread can't die yet!....Lone Oak still alive and representing district 14-2A...whats the scouting report on New Boston? anybody see them play? If you have seen both Lone Oak & New Boston play, whats your prediction for Tuesday night? I will go with the LO defense to beat NB and make it to the next round & regional tourney!