Girls and boys 14 AA

This thread can't die yet!....Lone Oak still alive and representing district 14-2A...whats the scouting report on New Boston? anybody see them play? If you have seen both Lone Oak & New Boston play, whats your prediction for Tuesday night? I will go with the LO defense to beat NB and make it to the next round & regional tourney!

You are the only person on this thread I don't like..

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the only person on this thread I don't like..

Wow! What's the reason for this? LOBF has been nothing but cordial to everybody on here. He just asks questions and makes his statements. Their team is still playing and represent our district. I am just upset we do not get a chance on playing them again.

Wow! What's the reason for this? LOBF has been nothing but cordial to everybody on here. He just asks questions and makes his statements. Their team is still playing and represent our district. I am just upset we do not get a chance on playing them again.

Haha...always gonna be haters...Ballsforlife must not have liked my prediction...thanks for the support though...yea I would have liked nothing better than to play EW in Regional finals and go 3 for 3, but not meant to be...LO will make the district proud tonight!

how you see it 111? have you seen NB play? or is this just wishful thinking?

District 13AA was very good 1st -3rd seed. Now you know that Palmer was out of their league in the playoffs. But you are now playing the team that beat Faith Family whom were the top seed in that district. I realize that it could be that NB won because the match-up worked out better for them. I do not know. Lone Oak will be severely tested tonight and against Ponder should LO win.

Good luck!

You probably shouldn't look ahead to Regionals. You better focus your attention on the loser of Life Oak Cliff vs Red Oak Life. Either one will be a tough matchup. You have a long road ahead of you before you reach the Regional tournament. Don't get too arrogant Edgewood. As you've seen this year, any team can quickly be humbled.

Kind of tough when you have to eat your own words HUH?

And you scored more than your 34 per game average tonight.

Yea, the boys played their hearts out tonight but come up short. It's been a great ride and I'm kinda bummed right now. NB was definitely a stronger team than I thought. Not sure they are going to fair as well against Ponder, will see. We had an off night....but they earned the win, no excuses....I'm out....see you on the Track thread

Yea, the boys played their hearts out tonight but come up short. It's been a great ride and I'm kinda bummed right now. NB was definitely a stronger team than I thought. Not sure they are going to fair as well against Ponder, will see. We had an off night....but they earned the win, no excuses....I'm out....see you on the Track thread

No baseball?

No offense meant to Lone Oak. I had seen NB play, just felt they would take it against LO. Lone Oak represented their district well, im sure they are very proud, and should be. Anxious tp see how they compete next season. How many seniors do they have.

Good call 111. Thought maybe LO had a good shot to get this one. Oh well, Great season for LO !!

yea, you got it right 111...dont know if you had actually seen NB play or just good guess...i know i said no excuses earlier but it didn't help that we lost our leading scorer early in first qtr...they played really good defense and scoring was definitely difficult for us last night

I bragged on you guys. No reason to suggest I might be lying about seeing NbPlay. No excuses means no excuses, Edgewood played you once without two starters, you didn't have a problem trash talkin them. Take your medicine, you lost. Some will have sympathy for your team but not for you

I bragged on you guys. No reason to suggest I might be lying about seeing NbPlay. No excuses means no excuses, Edgewood played you once without two starters, you didn't have a problem trash talkin them. Take your medicine, you lost. Some will have sympathy for your team but not for you

we were evidently typing responses at same time and i didnt see your post where you said u actually saw NB play...i wasnt implying u were lying, just asking if you had seen them...in answer to your earlier post we lose 3 senior starters but we return our 2 big men and point guard and we had pretty strong JV...i think we will be strong team again next year

we were evidently typing responses at same time and i didnt see your post where you said u actually saw NB play...i wasnt implying u were lying, just asking if you had seen them...in answer to your earlier post we lose 3 senior starters but we return our 2 big men and point guard and we had pretty strong JV...i think we will be strong team again next year

Your point is amateur.