#2 Kilgore Bulldogs v defending state champion Stephenville Yellow Jackets

DLine06

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dudes Lion is okay, he has always rooted against us, least we know where he stands and he doesn't flip flop. Gotta respect that. He hates us as much as I hate Henderson and that's okay. Shame too, we share all other sports teams.

Dudes Lion is okay, he has always rooted against us, least we know where he stands and he doesn't flip flop. Gotta respect that. He hates us as much as I hate Henderson and that's okay. Shame too, we share all other sports teams.

Hate is a big word..I don't hate any team I am glad that 2 east texas teams are in the finals..It shows the rest of the state what kind of talent comes through here...Besides Argyle I consider Fairfield ET....That's 3 teams from ET in 3A...That's a showing!!

Congrats to the Kilgore Bulldogs. Yall kicked our ######. The Bulldogs were just the better team plain and simple. Good luck in the 'Ship next week. This board ought ot be fun to read leading up to the game.

Respect the K? Why yes i do!

Good season to you guys. Should be heavily favored for a title next year.

LOL, HLion, I was talking about HendersonLionFan, but your right, It's not hate it more like, if I was told my team could only win one game, I would pick it to be the Henderson game every time.

I understand....But if I look at my FB page I bet 30% of my friends are from Kilgore....So unless we are playing y'all I root for the DOGS!!!

Wow, y'all lighten up on Hollywood. He is probably still driving home, it is a loooong drive after that game. I usually don't post during games, especially if I have to take off my gloves during a cold day like today.

The Kilgore fans knew we should have it last year but turnovers and penalties were our undoing. This year we took care of the ball and ran roughshod over Stephenville. I thought it would be a closer game, and I know the SVille fans thought so, too. This year Kilgore is taking care of business.

Damn,, drove all the way to Corsicana, and froze my #### off, to watch a blow out! Way to go dogs, Stephenville wouldn't have made the play offs in this district! (16 3A) Their only score was assisted by a huge penalty! If not for that, they would have gotten skunked! Refs were terrible!...

no reason to go 3rd grade and you call me a troll lol. I have never resorted to namecalling.

At least Whom has some class about him. I can't say the same for you.

Hhaha your feelings hurt??? Are you going to rally your imaginary internet friends and start discussing proper board etiquette? Grow up peter pan.....Count Dracula.... You think i care about how you feel about being dumb or a troll? run along little boy its time for you to get on that basketball thread and off the big boy football thread..

WOW!! What a game for them DAWGS!!!!! That's the way you play to win a championship. I haven't seen Carthage play what should we look for in the SC game? I was really impressed with all phases of the game today , those backs are just to much to handle I hope they are seniors lol

Will be pulling for KILGORE TO WIN IT ALL . Can't wait to get to the BIG HOUSE FOR THIS ONE .

ARE KAUFMAN FANS WELCOME TO THE TAILGATE FESTIVITIES ??? Again congratulations on a big win from KAUFMAN LIONS

BIGGEST FAN , HOPE FOR ANOTHER SHOT AT YOU NEXT YEAR.

re right GtownDamn,, drove all the way to Corsicana, and froze my #### off, to watch a blow out! Way to go dogs, Stephenville wouldn't have made the play offs in this district! (16 3A) Their only score was assisted by a huge penalty! If not for that, they would have gotten skunked! Refs were terrible!...

You r right Gtown, Gilmer is the best team we have played thus far. Thanks for your support.

Ok! Finally able to post. We had to split before game was over to head to an indoor soccer game!

Congrats Kilgore! Y'all played Kilgore football! Great team, fans, and program. No reason to hang our heads, Kilgore was the better team today. With Stidham severely hindered, we didn't have an answer. Y'all did what Champion teams do and that was beat the diffending champs fair and square! Good luck against Carthage next week! Y'all made it to Jerry's World.

I'll try my best to be there to support y'all.

The best team prevailed today. Congrats again.

Ok! Finally able to post. We had to split before game was over to head to an indoor soccer game!

Congrats Kilgore! Y'all played Kilgore football! Great team, fans, and program. No reason to hang our heads, Kilgore was the better team today. With Stidham severely hindered, we didn't have an answer. Y'all did what Champion teams do and that was beat the diffending champs fair and square! Good luck against Carthage next week! Y'all made it to Jerry's World.

I'll try my best to be there to support y'all.

The best team prevailed today. Congrats again.

I was so ready to pounce on you but after that statement, I can't. Very classy Hollywood

Wow, y'all lighten up on Hollywood. He is probably still driving home, it is a loooong drive after that game. I usually don't post during games, especially if I have to take off my gloves during a cold day like today.

The Kilgore fans knew we should have it last year but turnovers and penalties were our undoing. This year we took care of the ball and ran roughshod over Stephenville. I thought it would be a closer game, and I know the SVille fans thought so, too. This year Kilgore is taking care of business.

Thanks for getting my back KildogDad! I have no idea what's been said on here. We had to split before the game was over, well it was already over, but before the end. ;) I coach a girls U12 competitive team and we had our first indoor soccer game tonight in Fort Worth. So yes, we've been hard at it since 11:00 this morning. And again, thanks for the invite to the tailgate, we couldn't make it in time. I had 4 girl's in the SUV with me ages 11 and under!! I need a drink!!!! Lol

Maybe I can catch up next week at the State game!

Y'all take care. Great game Kilgore, great game!

Thanks for getting my back KildogDad! I have no idea what's been said on here. We had to split before the game was over, well it was already over, but before the end. ;) I coach a girls U12 competitive team and we had our first indoor soccer game tonight in Fort Worth. So yes, we've been hard at it since 11:00 this morning. And again, thanks for the invite to the tailgate, we couldn't make it in time. I had 4 girl's in the SUV with me ages 11 and under!! I need a drink!!!! Lol

Maybe I can catch up next week at the State game!

Y'all take care. Great game Kilgore, great game!

Great season once again Hollywood. I was surprised by both games today, but won't be surprised to see the Jackets and Steers right back at the top next year. Take care with that precious cargo and good luck in that arena as well. Lot to be proud of! Merry Christmas!