Opp. Record 93-82

Average opp. Ranking 360

Held opp. 12 below scoring average

Scores 15 more then opp.allow on average

Thru playoffs

Average opp.rank 145

Holds opp. 23 below scoring average

Scores 23 more then opp allows on average

I've said it since i first saw him, Bogenshultz is a beast. He tore us up from the one time we played him back in '11 when carthage was in DOD. He's gonna have a field day with Kilgore's secondary. But I dont know if carthage's d is gonna be able to stop kilgores running.

The best ace in the hole Carthage always has this deep in the playoffs is invisibility. Most people don't know that in most games Coach Surratt puts his second string in the ENTIRE second half of ball games. We don't do like Gilmer and score 80 points on Emory Rains. We get a 40-7 halftime score it's going to be second string third quarter.

The best ace in the hole Carthage always has this deep in the playoffs is invisibility. Most people don't know that in most games Coach Surratt puts his second string in the ENTIRE second half of ball games. We don't do like Gilmer and score 80 points on Emory Rains. We get a 40-7 halftime score it's going to be second string third quarter.

That's what people don't realize. Happen in every district game except jasper and at least 2 but I think 3 playoff games

Whitehouse scored their usual on y'all. And Kilgore has scored 56, 59, and 44 in the past 3 games.

So you wanna go back 10 weeks to point out our d gave up pts to whitehouse!?!? You know something else about whitehouse? The throw...a lot! Which one of those last 3 teams y'all played was Carthage? None. And again, Kaufman was 3 weeks ago...that's the same team that lost to Mexia, by more than the td Kilgore beat them by? Just checking...

IMHO Carthage indoors, in a title game, with Surratt coaching, Rutherford, Goree, Pipkin and Bogie playing. Has the makings of the greatest show on turf. Not too mention the Big Boys up front and our Defense. It's an uphill battle for the Kilgore DOGS. We have the best coach in Texas. He does some crazy stuff that makes you scratch your head but the results are there. 7 years( 6 district championships, 4 state title games with three different QB's, 1 semifinal lose). You may ask why do I say three different QB's. That shows you what kind of coach he is. With their offense as complex as it is he coaches them up. Kilgore has not played a team like Carthage all year. We have played teams like Kilgore. What I mean by that is run only teams. Jasper, Navasota, and Lagrange. These teams all had talent in the backfield. Lagrange had a big oline. We love one dimensional. It is easier to game plan. Our corners can play man defense and did I mention they are very tall. We will stack the box and you will have no way of passing on them. Therefore I like the Dawgs chances.

IMHO Carthage indoors, in a title game, with Surratt coaching, Rutherford, Goree, Pipkin and Bogie playing. Has the makings of the greatest show on turf. Not too mention the Big Boys up front and our Defense. It's an uphill battle for the Kilgore DOGS. We have the best coach in Texas. He does some crazy stuff that makes you scratch your head but the results are there. 7 years( 6 district championships, 4 state title games with three different QB's, 1 semifinal lose). You may ask why do I say three different QB's. That shows you what kind of coach he is. With their offense as complex as it is he coaches them up. Kilgore has not played a team like Carthage all year. We have played teams like Kilgore. What I mean by that is run only teams. Jasper, Navasota, and Lagrange. These teams all had talent in the backfield. Lagrange had a big oline. We love one dimensional. It is easier to game plan. Our corners can play man defense and did I mention they are very tall. We will stack the box and you will have no way of passing on them. Therefore I like the Dawgs chances.

You obviously have no watched Kilgore play or know anything about them.... but keeep sucking that teet.