Battle of the RED DAWGS - Carthage vs. Kilgore - 3A Div. I STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

DawgDaze

Which DAWGS bite Harder??  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins THE STATE TITLE

• Kilgore Bulldogs
    • Carthage Bulldogs

Carthage, I will represent maybe 99% of henderson and all of the people here under 20..beat the #### outta Kilgore.

Yep, i'm hating on kilgore. Ain't hiding it just the way it's supposed to be and same way it was back in 2010. Good luck to both teams and someone knock jerry out while youre there, i still say it'll be a shootout

In everything I've looked at for this game, I haven't seen anywhere that a player for Kilgore has an offer to play at the next level. Is this true, and if so, how is it true? Sounds like y'all should send some "Respect the K" letters to some college coaches. I don't know how a team can go this deep 2 years in a row and none of the kids be college level players.

Maybe some college coaches will tune in to FSSW Friday around noon!

this game reminds me of the coldspring game from few years ago. they had couple really good runners and smash mouth was going to win it for them. dang, carthage has another Anthony morgan. and the receivers are a foot taller than back then. yea, gonna show another team what balance can do.

So I been seeing this "Respect the K" stuff on Facebook and SDB. Hey I love that, respect that. Matter of fact everyone from C-Town I talked to was hoping Kilgore would be walking out the opposite locker room in Jerry world. Shows UIL and the State that East Texas is 3A football. So with that said I think the respect part is there.

Theres also a saying out there that goes "practice what you preach". Some of these so called fans don't seem to be showing much respect for the C-Dawg. I promise you Carthage will score more than 21. Highly possible before halftime, if your run attack walks all over our little defense like every Kilgorian claims.

I also want to tell my fellow Red Dawg Nation Blood Brothers not to gloat on previous achievements. This is a new day, a new opponoment, and a new game. Surratt and Co. will have our boys ready for what ever situation arises in the game Friday. That I assure you.

Kilgore I leave you with one final note.......FEAR THE C

this game reminds me of the coldspring game from few years ago. they had couple really good runners and smash mouth was going to win it for them. dang, carthage has another Anthony morgan. and the receivers are a foot taller than back then. yea, gonna show another team what balance can do.

Yeah and all alabama had to do was stop auburns running game. We all know how that worked out. Only using that as an analogy. But slowing down kilgores spread running attack and smash mouth offense isn't as easy as just saying shut down the run. We didnt get this far with teams loading tbe box all day long for nothing. We have balance just a matter of having to use that balance. But your defense will see first hand and when that offense is sitting on the sideline for 5 to six minutes at a time. You will finally learn what "Respect the K" is all about

So I been seeing this "Respect the K" stuff on Facebook and SDB. Hey I love that, respect that. Matter of fact everyone from C-Town I talked to was hoping Kilgore would be walking out the opposite locker room in Jerry world. Shows UIL and the State that East Texas is 3A football. So with that said I think the respect part is there.

Theres also a saying out there that goes "practice what you preach". Some of these so called fans don't seem to be showing much respect for the C-Dawg. I promise you Carthage will score more than 21. Highly possible before halftime, if your run attack walks all over our little defense like every Kilgorian claims.

I also want to tell my fellow Red Dawg Nation Blood Brothers not to gloat on previous achievements. This is a new day, a new opponoment, and a new game. Surratt and Co. will have our boys ready for what ever situation arises in the game Friday. That I assure you.

Very WELL SAID!!100000000000000%

We respect you and all but fear isnt a word that's in our dictionary

Watched Carthage/La Grange game last Friday. Carthage O looked really good and polished, the D has some vulnerabilities that Kilgore will definitely exploit. LG moved the ball on Carthage quite easy right before the half and even the homers in attendance admitted that.

IMO, LG had talent on both sides of the ball, but its just not the same type of talent that Carthage will face on Friday, period. Carthage fans who think Boge will have time to sit in the pocket and just pick apart the Kilgore defense are sadly mistaken. There aren't to many teams that run the spread or a balanced attack better than teams out of Central/West Texas like Stephenville/Brownwood- heck, it was developed right in their back yard in the early 1900s and they've been running it for years. It will be a challenge to defend, but nothing new to Kilgore.

This will be a good game no doubt- just ready for Friday. Good luck to both teams.

Carthage does not run the spread. Also how did Lagrange drive down the field right before second half it was not running the ball would not put much stock in that drive since I'm sure Carthage was more then happy to give up yards in that situation to keep everything in front and prevent a big play before going into half

Carthage does not run the spread. Also how did Lagrange drive down the field right before second half it was not running the ball would not put much stock in that drive since I'm sure Carthage was more then happy to give up yards in that situation to keep everything in front and prevent a big play before going into half

Were to one dimensional to score on Carthage we shouldn't even show up