Battle of the RED DAWGS - Carthage vs. Kilgore - 3A Div. I STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

DawgDaze

Which DAWGS bite Harder??  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins THE STATE TITLE

• Kilgore Bulldogs
    • Carthage Bulldogs

No kidding..., who is knocking on Carthage's defense? I haven't seen anybody do it. If they weren't good they wouldn't be where they are.

...And "FearTheC"? Really? I don't think there is ANY "fear" in either team. I do think there will be respect, but fear is not the word I'd use.

Respect the "K"!

Kilgore is the best team we will play all year. I think ya'll can hold us to less points than what we usually score. I am also sure we can hold ya'll to less. That's why I said we win 35-21. But hey let's be real as long as it's 55-54 or 45 -44 it's still a win. Either way. BTW why do you think our offensive line will not stop Kilgores defensive line, or at least slow them down. We are huge and very athletic up front. I really feel ya'll may not understand how good the Carthage OL is.

I read that Kilgore WR/DB Aaron Foy received an offer from Navarro College over the weekend. I'm sure other Kilgore players are also drawing interest from college coaches.

I have seen at least 4 college recruiters standing on the Kilgore sidelines for each playoff game. I don't remember seeing any major D-1 schools though.

Kilgore is the best team we will play all year. I think ya'll can hold us to less points than what we usually score. I am also sure we can hold ya'll to less. That's why I said we win 35-21. But hey let's be real as long as it's 55-54 or 45 -44 it's still a win. Either way. BTW why do you think our offensive line will not stop Kilgores defensive line, or at least slow them down. We are huge and very athletic up front. I really feel ya'll may not understand how good the Carthage OL is.

We never said your oline wasn't any good. We just feel the defensive line is the biggest strength this defense has. Your line won't be the first big line we have seen this year the lone star team had some big Ole boys up front.

Kilgore ALREADY HAS our respect. & CARTHAGE asks only for the SAME.

I'll guarantee there is plenty of mutual "respect" between these two teams, and their coaching staffs. "Some" of the fans, on the other hand, ...

Both teams know each other, and know they got their work cut out for them. Let's leave it at that.

I'll guarantee there is plenty of mutual "respect" between these two teams, and their coaching staffs. "Some" of the fans, on the other hand, ...

Both teams know each other, and know they got their work cut out for them. Let's leave it at that.

I agree. After all, NO ONE here is going to play SATURDAY-Only the players & coaches will decide the outcome of this game! WE are just talking about it.