'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson suspended by A&E

Wild74

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A DEA Agent stopped at a ranch in Texas and talked to an old rancher. He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher said, "okay, but don't go into that field over there...", as he pointed out the location. The DEA Agent verbally exploded and said, "look mister, I have the authority of the federal government with me!" Reaching into his rear back pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher. "See this badge?! This badge means I can go wherever I want... On any land! No questions asked, no answers given! Do you understand old man?!" The rancher kindly nodded, apologized, and went about his chores. Moments later the rancher heard loud screams, he looked up and saw the DEA agent running for his life, being chased by the ranchers big Santa Gertrudis Bull...... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it was likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified. The old rancher threw down his tools, ran as fast as he could to the fence, and yelled at the top of his lungs...... "YOUR BADGE! SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE!"

577015_10151359669428716_1699441567_n.jp

That's hilarious!! :lol: :lol:

I thought they were making wine, not growing pot. They're also being sued : http://napavalley.patch.com/groups/business-news/p/duckhorn-winery-sues-duck-commander-wines

How is Duck Commander wine influencing their wine? Is there something I don' understand, or is this just another frivolous "find the rich guy" lawsuit?

How is Duck Commander wine influencing their wine? Is there something I don' understand, or is this just another frivolous "find the rich guy" lawsuit?

I don't see anything off of the top of my head unless they are trying to argue that due to sharing a name of "Duck" is influencing their sales.

Even then, it's a weak case and at best a yawn fest.

I can't believe nobody has said anything about him marrying Kay when she was 16 and he was 20. I think I've learned more about this family in the last two days.

Hmmm.....the Miss Kay cookbook that my mother has says that Phil was 16 and Kay was 15 when they got married.

I have no idea, I read the article and laughed. I seriously doubt that any Duck Commander aficionado's have ever drank more than Natty Light or Busch. The labels don't even look the same, so I think this other wine maker is simply trying to get a piece of the Duck Commander pie. I simply brought up the article, because I didn't know that they were in the wine business. Then again I don't buy Ripple or Boone's Hill wines either.

Hmmm.....the Miss Kay cookbook that my mother has says that Phil was 16 and Kay was 15 when they got married.

I was mistaken on when they first started dating, when she was 14, but he had to be 18 in 1964. They married in 1966 when Kay may have been 16 and he was 20 depending on the wedding date.

I have no idea, I read the article and laughed. I seriously doubt that any Duck Commander aficionado's have ever drank more than Natty Light or Busch. The labels don't even look the same, so I think this other wine maker is simply trying to get a piece of the Duck Commander pie. I simply brought up the article, because I didn't know that they were in the wine business. Then again I don't buy Ripple or Boone's Hill wines either.

I am highly offended! I'm a fan, and I ONLY drink Coors Light or ShinerBock! Now I demand that you apologize, or I'll ask my moderator friends to suspend you indefinitely!

I was mistaken on when they first started dating, when she was 14, but he had to be 18 in 1964. They married in 1966 when Kay may have been 16 and he was 20 depending on the wedding date.

I am just going by what was stated in the cookbook, written by Kay and one of her son's mother-in-law. I have also read the ages you stated but not from sources written by they, themselves...just wondering about the discrepancy.

you mean Boones Farm?

http://blottingoutgod.com/2013/12/26/ducking-the-issue-of-sin-should-christians-be-silent/

"...In one corner of the public battle are those that believe in the Bible as well as America’s founding principles of Christianity; in the other corner are those who not only oppose us, but claim they are offended and even threatened by the presence of practicing Christians. Moreover, it is the minority that has the loudest voices and the support of Hollywood, the mainstream media, and government. Because of this ungodly alliance, we sometimes think conservatives and people of faith are now outnumbered in America.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Less than 4 % of the U.S. population is LGBT (Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender), and in a recent census of American citizens, less than 1% were verifiable same-sex couples. Over 70% of the media favor same-sex marriage in America while over 75% of Americans support Christianity.

This lopsided dichotomy was revealed a few years ago during the attempted intimidation of Chick-fil-A after the CEO had the audacity to say he runs his company on Christian values and believes in marriage between one man and one woman. Gay activist groups cried “hate” and after the intense, media-trumpeted backlash (bullying), millions of Americans supported Chick-fil-A by eating at their restaurants and rallying on social media...."

A&E has reinstated Phil Robertson

Haha, Yep. A&E is back tracking after they realized how much they were going to lose, though they're trying to make us believe, the fans of the show, that they value the Robertson's view on prayer for unity, tolerance and forgiveness.

http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/story/duck-dynasty-to-resume-filming-with-phil-robertson/d/story/JEq3iLdYqkSzcsTTM9ETOQ

I am just going by what was stated in the cookbook, written by Kay and one of her son's mother-in-law. I have also read the ages you stated but not from sources written by they, themselves...just wondering about the discrepancy.

Not many girls or women ever tell their real age. It seems everytime I hear it they are always 21. That must be some kind of magical age for women.

you mean Boones Farm?

I guess, but that's what I always heard it called. I didn't even know that Mad Dog 20/20 was called Mogen David for the longest time. The only time I've ever drank Wild Irish Rose was when I ate at Pappacita's, and didn't know they used it to make margarita's. I wonder why it tasted so bad.

I guess, but that's what I always heard it called. I didn't even know that Mad Dog 20/20 was called Mogen David for the longest time. The only time I've ever drank Wild Irish Rose was when I ate at Pappacita's, and didn't know they used it to make margarita's. I wonder why it tasted so bad.

I remember Boones Farm it only cost about a dollar back in the early 70s I couldn't afford much else did drink some Pearl beer one time and was about the nastiest thing in its day