Carthage coaching staff

Cat51993

11 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Carthage will be top 3 but won’t be number one.  And there are more returning than you mentioned.  La Vega will be preseason #1.  They have a lot on underclassmen coming back too.

Argyle will probably be #1 again...Lol

• Stinks 1

49 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

LaVega looses the 7 best defensive players they had, but do return many on offense. 

Argyle was a senior laden team on both sides of the ball, but they are Argyle and will be in the hunt as usual. 

I was being sarcastic...La Vega should be # 1 until they are beaten but I wouldn't be shocked if Argyle or Celina was ranked #1...😎😎

On 12/21/2013 at 9:27 AM, Pack007 said:

Who in the world lied to you Carthage people and told you that yall had the best facilities in any classification? You need to get out more. Lufkin needs a new stadium and will get one in the future, but the rest of our facilities are nice. We have a nice indoor practice field and weight room. We're getting a new video screen and will get new turf this year. The basketball stands and baseball stadiums are very nice. Lufkin also has a plethora of talent and more to choose from at a school with over 2000. He would be treated like a King here too, if he won a title and would be respected by more people around the state.

I believe 10 4A has scheduled Lufkins stadium for playoff gms. Obviously it's nice enough if teams wanna play their. JS

9 hours ago, orange4life said:

You steal players from all over!  EF got screwed with the big de kid.  Yall try to hype yourself up!  Who cares.  Good luck.  Steven A Smith.  Big Lebowski!  I cant name names unless you want me too.  Will if you want me too!

Lord knows EF has never benefited from a transfer from a bigger school located near by.

• LOL! 1

16 hours ago, orange4life said:

You steal players from all over!  EF got screwed with the big de kid.  Yall try to hype yourself up!  Who cares.  Good luck.  Steven A Smith.  Big Lebowski!  I cant name names unless you want me too.  Will if you want me too!

Your coached kicked the big D player off the team. 

That is why he came to Carthage. 

You need to learn the facts. 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

3 hours ago, DTrump said:

Carthage is the only team he didn't get kicked off of.

That's been several years ago now but if my memory is correct he didnt get any trouble while playing for the Dawgs, so that stands to reason.  The worst i saw from him were a few unsportsmanlike penalties, and that's all.  Pretty sad to have haters nitpicking our program over a guy who hasn't played here in over 5 years.  If anything it speaks to the quality of team we have.  Let's not forget that our best returning player from our 2010? state title team was kicked off the team prior to the season because of his troubles with the law. 

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

That's been several years ago now but if my memory is correct he didnt get any trouble while playing for the Dawgs, so that stands to reason.  The worst i saw from him were a few unsportsmanlike penalties, and that's all.  Pretty sad to have haters nitpicking our program over a guy who hasn't played here in over 5 years.  If anything it speaks to the quality of team we have.  Let's not forget that our best returning player from our 2010? state title team was kicked off the team prior to the season because of his troubles with the law. 

I'm not nitpicking nothing. I just stated a fact. CAC is the one that is so arrogant only to be corrected most times he speaks.

Believe me, I could care less but CAC doesn't state facts. Truth is the truth!

On 12/20/2013 at 8:41 PM, Pack007 said:

I don't have to. You're lying. Of course he makes more than Coach Quick. Coach Quick has only been the head coach for two seasons. He didn't make more than coach Outlaw. I can guarantee you that. Other than the video screen or jumbotron, the Carthage stadium isn't that special.

He's obviously lying...

Re:Bulldawg Stadium; We’re very proud of it & extremely fortunate to have it... Yes there are bigger, better & nicer venues in larger cities with larger populations, tax bases, etc, but it is more than good enough for us hillbillies!😜👌

15 hours ago, DTrump said:

I'm not nitpicking nothing. I just stated a fact. CAC is the one that is so arrogant only to be corrected most times he speaks.

Believe me, I could care less but CAC doesn't state facts. Truth is the truth!

I wasnt referring to you as nitpicking, i should have said so in my remarks.  But as far as stating facts are concerned it's also a fact that the player from EF who was kicked off the team there did nothig while playing for us to warrant being removed from our team.  Like you said " truth is truth."  

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

I wasnt referring to you as nitpicking, i should have said so in my remarks.  But as far as stating facts are concerned it's also a fact that the player from EF who was kicked off the team there did nothig while playing for us to warrant being removed from our team.  Like you said " truth is truth."  

👍

On 1/6/2019 at 1:03 AM, CarthDawg77 said:

Re:Bulldawg Stadium; We’re very proud of it & extremely fortunate to have it... Yes there are bigger, better & nicer venues in larger cities with larger populations, tax bases, etc, but it is more than good enough for us hillbillies!😜👌

You Carthage folks must be bored. It’s been how many years since i made that post? Lol