Philadelphia v Dallas--NFC East Title Fight

DLine06

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8-8. No Playoffs = Another wasted season. This is a losing football team with no leadership and no direction. Too many overpaid underachieving players, coaches that do not know how to win and an owner/gm that is totally clueless. Close doesn't count in the NFL. Losers!!!!!

the Cowboy curse struck again and it wasn't Romo this time. i was not expecting that from Orton. my only thought was this is where Romo turns it over

i applaud the effort. nobody gave them a shot and they played their rears off. in all honesty they would probably get run off the field next week but you would love to have the chance anyway. the 3 turnovers and kicking to many field goals was the difference.

8-8. No Playoffs = Another wasted season. This is a losing football team with no leadership and no direction. Too many overpaid underachieving players, coaches that do not no how to win and an owner/gm that is totally clueless. Close doesn't count in the NFL. Losers!!!!!

At what point did it become a wasted season? Was it the 19 different defensive linemen that got a chance to play? The entire linebacking core being on the injury list? Might have been a tough season but Dallas now has a good idea of the players that are keepers.

As bad as the defense was it will be a tough task to ask another defensive coach come in and waste more time getting back on track. At some point you have to stay with the coaches you have and let your players progress in their system. They should have done it with Rob Ryan. The defense is the weakest link and I believe it is more in the coaching side of it.

The offensive line has been bad most of the season but have actually been putting things together and blocking pretty well of late. However, the coaching staff refused to stay with the run when it was needed most. this happened in numerous games.

Not a wasted season if you are still in it for the playoffs up until the last 2:00 of the season.

disappointing season again. in the past most of the blame was put on Romo. that would not be fair to do that this year. the defense is what kept them out of the playoffs this year. sure we had a chance tonight and threw a critical int but look back at the Detroit game and blowing a 26-3 lead against the Packers. you can also look at the Denver game. was suppose to get blown out and had an opportunity to win but the defense couldn't hold them.

is it a waste? you know maybe the Cowboys played better than they really are. maybe they weren't ever a playoff caliber team

I agree 100%. Been in agreement with that for years. Unfortunately the status quo is acceptable to Jerry Jones, because it's the same cast year after year

If you are a Real Dallas Cowboy fan, it is a wasted season. Those are just excuses. Every team that made the playoffs had injuries. New England have nothing but backups playing and still won their division. Green Bay, Carolina, etc. Do I really need to go on. Everything you said all boils down to no leadership and not being able to get players that no how to win. Go buy your SB ticket JJ. That's the only way your going to ho the the Show this year.

I agree 100%. Been in agreement with that for years. Unfortunately the status quo is acceptable to Jerry Jones, because it's the same cast year after year

i think Jerry actually thinks they are going to be a premeir team every year. to be fair the defense has been raped with injuries the last 2 years but i don't think we will ever see the Cowboys as an elite team again as long as Jerry is running the team. i know that sounds like a broken record but it's the truth. i like Romo and he's a very good QB but hasn't been able to prove he's an elite QB though. it seems like the whole team has had a black cloud over them ever since he's been there. this team gets your hopes up then it's always something that goes wrong.

If you are a Real Dallas Cowboy fan, it is a wasted season. Those are just excuses. Every team that made the playoffs had injuries. New England have nothing but backups playing and still won their division. Green Bay, Carolina, etc. Do I really need to go on. Everything you said all boils down to no leadership and not being able to get players that no how to win. Go buy your SB ticket JJ. That's the only way your going to ho the the Show this year.

it's one thing to play back ups but when you have to go 3 or 4 deep at any position it does affect the defense

You cannot show even one team that has dealt with more injuries this season. Not GB or Carolina or NE.

Guys this is what the issue is:

Double digit leads on Kansas City, San Diego, Denver, Green Bay, Detroit. Close it and we would of been running away with the East. Instead, Dallas allowed a team to get hot, have hope and come in.

Devonte Holloway should of been starting at outside linebacker and let Sims/Carter duke it out for the other position. Jeff Heath needs to be cut.

Dallas needs 2 picks at OL for depth, rest on defense with 2 linemen, and then secondary. I don't care for the order. In 2015, Dallas goes to the draft for a QB like Marcus Mariota.