Extension of Toll 49 to U.S. 69, leg from U.S. 80 to north of Longview, in long-range plans

Wild74

The price paid is a bargain compared to the drive down 635 to the airport.

Depending on which gate, for the north gate I always used 635, for the south Loop 12 to 183. I didn't see any difference in using the two except having to pay 75 cents everytime I drove through the tol. Even when I lived in Richardson and drove over to Rowlett to meet up with friends I rarely used the toll, because of the traffic on 75 to reach the toll through Plano. It was easier to take 66 over.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but the shortest route between two points is a straight line. This road loops all the way around East Texas. It may be faster, but it sure as heck ain't shorter.

I agree, and why I simply use 64 to hook up with I-20 when going to Dallas.

You must be the future goodhair, another crony narcissist perhaps.

Did you try your charm on Julia Crawford? She used similar arguments as you when it came to preservation of her land, family owned etc. Wouldn't massive transportation corridors through your place be best for the public interest?

Maybe you should reread my previous post. I think I made it clear that I don't give a hoot about the public interest. I was here first.

Are you certain you were there first? LOL What difference does that make anyway. We are talking a booming Texas growth rate.

I was here before TXDOT. That's what matters in this instance. If they ever decide they're going to take my land, it will be a VERY public event.

If they decide to take it they will take it. No reason to get worked up over it blue. It's for the public good.

You could always move to Arkansas. No one wants to live there and I hear hog hunting is pretty good.

But all the liberals in Arkansas are ignorant toothless hillbillies. Here we have you, Larry, Lion, Eagle...... What am I saying? All liberals are ignaorantvand toothless!

Why would it be an economic disaster? Just think of all the hotels and fast food restaurants that will spring up along the route...jobs, jobs, jobs. And the growth in housing subdivisions. Residents in neighborhoods everywhere co habitat with production wells and pipelines all the time. Just take a look at Tarrant County. And production wells on D/FW International Airport property certainly don't seem to hamper air traffic. Progress, progress , progress. This area could develop into a mini Dallas-Fort Worth.

Cohabitating with deer, squirrel, ducks, and the like a much better thought than the close confined living quarters of the the metroplex.

Besides, I think I know where you stand and are going here...lol