New 3AD2 District 8

Wild74

I agree with that

But then again 89 you probably seen it at EF it wouldn't matter what combo set of coaches you had it would not make a bit of difference, as Eddie Murphy said in the movie Life...You just aint got no talent out there. :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But then again 89 you probably seen it at EF it wouldn't matter what combo set of coaches you had it would not make a bit of difference, as Eddie Murphy said in the movie Life...You just aint got no talent out there. :)

That's also very true but Waskom always had the talent just needed the right set of Coaches that coach well together there's a difference IMO

Anything can happen, last year we lost one of our best ball players to a broke ankle, two or three key guys go down we might be fighting for a playoff spot... :P

Your gonna be fighting for a spot anyways.

What I mean is I think the District will be a lot tougher than last years competition. "3Ad2's district of doom" I think the top 5 teams in the district will all be pretty darn good. Arp, Frankston and Troup will give yall good games. Not sold on beating yall yet till I see each one play some games but I know there is some very good talent on all three of those teams. Between Arp, Troup, Frankston and Waskom if you combined them you would have a college calliber team. Arp has 2 that I know are D1 propects in Marcalas Johnson and Tyrone Hunt and Troup has two one a Top tier QB and the other a pretty good looking juco player at worst. Frankston has 2 that are juco or better players and Waskom has 1 D1 guy and 3 good looking juco or better prospects. Now this is based off of ability not classroom. Its gonna be exciting watching every game.

What I mean is I think the District will be a lot tougher than last years competition. "3Ad2's district of doom" I think the top 5 teams in the district will all be pretty darn good. Arp, Frankston and Troup will give yall good games. Not sold on beating yall yet till I see each one play some games but I know there is some very good talent on all three of those teams. Between Arp, Troup, Frankston and Waskom if you combined them you would have a college calliber team. Arp has 2 that I know are D1 propects in Marcalas Johnson and Tyrone Hunt and Troup has two one a Top tier QB and the other a pretty good looking juco player at worst. Frankston has 2 that are juco or better players and Waskom has 1 D1 guy and 3 good looking juco or better prospects. Now this is based off of ability not classroom. Its gonna be exciting watching every game.

I would tend to agree, Waskom's scheduled is a lot tougher this year than last. There may not be but two easy games on our schedule, and who knows if they will be easy.

I would tend to agree, Waskom's scheduled is a lot tougher this year than last. There may not be but two easy games on our schedule, and who knows if they will be easy.

West Rusk will be greatly improved! Mark my word and Winona is getting tougher and tougher every year it seems like.

Just going off what Frankston has returning I think Frankston will give Waskom its toughest game in district IMO

you do realize arp returns basically the entire team right.

I know Arp returns good players every yr I just think Frankston will be Waskom's toughest game in district is all I'm saying now if you can't understand that then I'm sorry once again just my opinion

I saw the arp track team. If they are all coming back. Then yes they are loaded! Newton looked dang good. Waskom nor troup looked that good except the big kid from troup

That big kid was Blake lynch.

I saw the arp track team. If they are all coming back. Then yes they are loaded! Newton looked dang good. Waskom nor troup looked that good except the big kid from troup

Respect your opinion but we had, what, 5 people (yes, I am exaggerating) on the track team. Arp has always been a fast team but that doesn't always translate into going far in football. Not saying they won't, just saying that is not always the best indicator of the talent that the football team has. Some people don't beat everyone, they plow through. lol

Respect your opinion but we had, what, 5 people (yes, I am exaggerating) on the track team. Arp has always been a fast team but that doesn't always translate into going far in football. Not saying they won't, just saying that is not always the best indicator of the talent that the football team has. Some people don't beat everyone, they plow through. lol

Wait a minute???? So by going far, is 4 rounds almost every year not Far??? OOOOOKKKKKKK?? Hell even our down rebuilding years we get 2-3 rounds deep lol.... this from a team thats been past the first round how many times in the last what 10 years??