New 3AD2 District 8

Wild74

Anybody is beatable on a given night if the moons align at a 45 degree angle... :P

of corse they are. Atleast when y'all do lose it'll be in your house so that ride home isn't so bad lol on a real note when arp and waskom play take notice to the amount of Johnson's on the field.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of corse they are. Atleast when y'all do lose it'll be in your house so that ride home isn't so bad lol on a real note when arp and waskom play take notice to the amount of Johnson's on the field.

I know we will have at least 3 Johnsons on the field

you dont have a clue lol. Arp dominated frankston last year and both team bring Back the same basically. Arp and waskom will have a hard nosed battle for the crown and I'm telling you now waskom is beatable. Troup already lost a lot of players before losing lynch. Now with lynch gone they are gonna struggle I'm sad to say. Lol troup and frankston hahaha. That's a knee slapper!

Waskom is favorite rightfully so but last yr is last yr teams can get alot better but Arp will be a handful no doubt about that

So most feel it will go like this:

1 Waskom

2 Arp

3 Frankston

4-6 EF, Troup, West Rusk

7-8 Winona, New Diana

Should be a good district. Being a Upshur County follower I hope ND makes a good showing. I know they beat Winona and EF last year. Hopefully they can put together some upsets and start to rebuild.

Here is my take depth and Coaching will win this District!!

Arp-returns as much as Waskom Irvin and staff are the most seasoned staff

Waskom-what a job these coaches have done in a short time. From everyone's Homecoming to State Title contender! Im shocked Waskom kept them all. I bet they dont next year!!

Frankston-return alot of kids and seems like there staff has turned it around

Troup-no one is better than Alexander. Lynch or no Lynch

West Rusk-Frazier has weathered the storm of a small school. Great teams with talent and bad teams with no talent. They will rebound this year and be in most game.

Diana-Qb Returns and alot of lineman. If they find a tailback and run it alot. They could beat West Rusk

EF-hired a new staff last year. And a new one this year. That will hurt them. Tough to run the spread offense with average receivers. Qb will be good. But if they are not open. What do u do then? They will struggle

Winona- Coaching Staff will struggle 0-10

I think the Waskom coaches will be around next year also, Waskom has a lot of Juniors and one of them is Keelings son. He will be the QB his Senior year. Waskom will lose a lot this year but with Harkrider, Stephens, Amie, Reason, Norton, another Johnson Waskom should be very good next year in the backfield but the line will be a concern. The year after next is another story.

Waskom-what a job these coaches have done in a short time. From everyone's Homecoming to State Title contender! Im shocked Waskom kept them all. I bet they dont next year!!

West Rusk-Frazier has weathered the storm of a small school. Great teams with talent and bad teams with no talent. They will rebound this year and be in most game.

Diana-Qb Returns and alot of lineman. If they find a tailback and run it alot. They could beat West Rusk

EF-hired a new staff last year. And a new one this year. That will hurt them. Tough to run the spread offense with average receivers. Qb will be good. But if they are not open. What do u do then? They will struggle

So you think whoever has the better coaching staff will win this district?

Waskom & Arp will be the class of this district.

Troup, EF, and Frankston week be fighting for 3rd and 4th place.

Diana, West Rusk, and Winona will be fighting to stay out of the cellar.

Just my opinion. Whoever wins this district will be a battle-tested, strong bunch and will make a deep playoff run.

And 50 kids showing up consistently for summer workouts is a phenomenal number for a school that size.

The Waskom coaches have done a good job of getting the kids to buy in. We had over 50 kids show up for summer workouts. I may be wrong but I think that is a big number for Waskom.

I don't buy 50+ lol. Y'all might have 60 boys show up period on 2a days.

So their having a camp. Makes more sense.

No we have a camp on the 23rd of this month. I don't know what the average is but they have different times assigned to come in and work out if they chose to. I'm sure most school have something similar. Winning does cause the enthusiasm factor to rise some...:)

No we have a camp on the 23rd of this month. I don't know what the average is but they have different times assigned to come in and work out if they chose to. I'm sure most school have something similar. Winning does cause the enthusiasm factor to rise some... :)

Wild, how are y'all getting them kids back and forth to Shreveport, school bus, or private citizens? Lol, just kidding, I know everybody lives in Waskom... or Marshall, or EF!

Wild, how are y'all getting them kids back and forth to Shreveport, school bus, or private citizens? Lol, just kidding, I know everybody lives in Waskom... or Marshall, or EF!

:) forgot Karnack picked up a couple from there but sure would like to have those MCKnight kids back. Haven't got any EF kids except for the two got last year.

:) forgot Karnack picked up a couple from there but sure would like to have those MCKnight kids back. Haven't got any EF kids ecept for the two got last year.

Sorry, didn't mean to leave out Karnack! Maybe a few from East Jefferson too.

Not argueing much but don't forget the ND QB threw for over 1100 yards last year too.