Tatum will renew a few rivalries in 2014!

Bluetooth

This will be one of the deepest skill teams we've had. We get an oline going we will have no trouble. Lets not forget the dominance of the 2016 class they will merge with the senior group to come and i think we are gonna see something special. The doubters will be very suprised!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you're trying to do is run us down obviously. Nobody from Tatum has said we will dominate this year. Last years team? Our offense will be more polished with even more weapons and our defense will be right on par with last years.[/

quote]Not on this thread, but it has been stated that this class would produce a state title (even if it moved up a class). Should be intersting to say the least .....

There is no doubt about Tatums athletic prowess. They are very talented. That being said, PG will be no cakewalk this year. They are returning many starters(16 or 17) & the 2015 class experienced their first losing season last year. The 2015 class for PG is full of experience, talent & more athleticism than many realize. The best way to describe them is Salty or Gritty. They can play with anyone in district. I really think PG will sneak up on people ALL season long.

There is no doubt about Tatums athletic prowess. They are very talented. That being said, PG will be no cakewalk this year. They are returning many starters(16 or 17) & the 2015 class experienced their first losing season last year. The 2015 class for PG is full of experience, talent & more athleticism than many realize. The best way to describe them is Salty or Gritty. They can play with anyone in district. I really think PG will sneak up on people ALL season long.

I enjoyed broadcasting at PG last year. The people in the pressbox were the most gracious folks that I've ever had host me and my crew. Y'all are a class act, truly.

Atlanta returns a bunch as well... I think.

Tatum returns 15 or 16.

Center about the same.

Not sure on SH.

All you're trying to do is run us down obviously. Nobody from Tatum has said we will dominate this year. Last years team? Our offense will be more polished with even more weapons and our defense will be right on par with last years.

Not on this thread, but it has been stated that this class would produce a state title (even if it moved up a class). Should be intersting to say the least .....

1 or 2 people said that LAST YEAR and everyone else agreed that with the talent on the sub varsity teams Tatum would be strong. No one is talking about domination this year but the potential is there.

1 or 2 people said that LAST YEAR and everyone else agreed that with the talent on the sub varsity teams Tatum would be strong. No one is talking about domination this year but the potential is

there.

Either way its just a prediction, time will tell if those lofty expectations will be met...... On another note, I enjoyed the past scrimmage against GW, this years matchup should be even more interesting with a possible district title up for grabs ....

Either way its just a prediction, time will tell if those lofty expectations will be met...... On another note, I enjoyed the past scrimmage against GW, this years matchup should be even more interesting with a possible district title up for grabs ....

Should be a very good game, but Seattle vs Denver was supposed to be good too...lol

First of all, in high school ball, I consider "regular season" to be District.

I can see Gladewater be the toughest match for Tatum in District. Atlanta and Center will be full of athletes. Pleasant Grove will be better this year than last but that's not saying a whole lot although they looked better towards the end of the season. Spring Hill will field their baseball and golf team so there's that...lol

Pre-district

I believe we will beat Newton, compete with Gilmer with a chance to win, beat LE, compete with CHill with a chance to beat them and have no clue about H-Jefferson. I don't see us finishing any worse than 7-3.

7-3 sounds about right.

Eagleborn Post #119: "Gladewater, SH, Center, Atlanta, and PG have no idea how hard 4A is either".

Eagleborn, this is the craziest post you have ever written! Are you for real? You and Bluetooth are having visions of grandeur of the worst kind! You and your other Eagle cohorts actually believe that you already have a for sure win over Spring Hill this year, we haven't even made it to football season yet! Bluetooth stated that Spring Hill is no match, and I totally disagree! What does he know? By the way, you have no idea how hard 4A is either, because just like the aforementioned teams, they have never been there just like your team hasn't!

Eagleborn Post #119: "Gladewater, SH, Center, Atlanta, and PG have no idea how hard 4A is either".

Eagleborn, this is the craziest post you have ever written! Are you for real? You and Bluetooth are having visions of grandeur of the worst kind! You and your other Eagle cohorts actually believe that you already have a for sure win over Spring Hill this year, we haven't even made it to football season yet! Bluetooth stated that Spring Hill is no match, and I totally disagree! What does he know? By the way, you have no idea how hard 4A is either, because just like the aforementioned teams, they have never been there just like your team hasn't!

LMBO

I took Eagleborn's statement as part fact, part funny. I think he was just getting at the fact that none of the teams Tatum will face have technically been 4A. That clown said Tatum didn't know how hard 4A would be when realistically we've played more against the Gladewaters and Gilmers and such the last 20+ year than we have the Troups and Arps.

Try to keep up Holmes.

I'll quit radio if Spring Hill gets within 15 points in the spread during that game lol

LMBO

I took Eagleborn's statement as part fact, part funny. I think he was just getting at the fact that none of the teams Tatum will face have technically been 4A. That clown said Tatum didn't know how hard 4A would be when realistically we've played more against the Gladewaters and Gilmers and such the last 20+ year than we have the Troups and Arps.

You might have watched the last 20 years but your kids havent played that long ..... so calling him a clown is humorous

You might have watched the last 20 years but your kids havent played that long ..... so calling him a clown is humorous

I thought he was talking about us fans knowing about these former 3A teams. As far as our players, they are just another lineup of teams. These teams will have more depth than what our guys are used to seeing but that won't intimidate the Eagles. If anything, it will get them more fired up. As a Sophomore, I remember moving up from 2A to 3A and being fired up about the chance to take on some new, bigger teams.