Tatum will renew a few rivalries in 2014!

Bluetooth

"someone says something untrue about Tatum y'all jump down their throats, only to validate the posters points."

^^^

This is why I'm not responded.

But I will say welcome to SDC. Nice to see you finally posting instead of lurking.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i live in tatum, quite frankly, i wish eagleborn and bluetooth would quit running their mouths about tatum athletics. im also proud of what ALL our student athletes accomplish in athletics, but honestly its the classroom that matters. you two should be up at the school thanking the past and current students for giving yall something to run your mouths about. everyone on this site knows that if you say anything about tatum, you two will both jump there case about it. yall like the praise and have excuses for shortcomings of these athletes. nobody gives a good gosh darn about whats happened in the past anymore, its the past guys, let it go. quite frankly, you two are both so danged comsumed with running your mouths about stuff that dont matter anymore.

you always seem to know whats going on with tatum athletics and im always wondering how you have all this free time. eagleborns a moderator, bluetooth is in insurance sales. guess i just answered my own dang question. yall are great friends with coach evans, you ever ask him what he thinks about your posts? hed be quick to tell you to quit running your mouths, then again maybe not because hes to great of a guy.

for everyones sake, let the stuff go. do something productive, and quit getting on everyones case about having an opinion different than yours. oh and by the way, you look like fools, and so does everyone else, for talking about what you did in high school or whenever.

Good grief...you only mentioned eagleborn & bluetooth...without thinking, I could name 30+ from Tatum / Rusk Co. that fall into the Eagle Mouth, Hummingbird ####...and believe me, I have had a much better #### jumping than what these rank amateurs administer...I would be butthurt if nobody from Tatum bloviated in response to me...lighten up...just wait 'till August...it will be outrageous.

I am excited to be moving up so we can get everybody off our backs about having 4A numbers and playing in 2A. With that being said Tatum is returning a lot on both sides of the ball with a lot of depth behind them nobody has said that Tatum is gonna dominate but I do believe we're not gonna be a 5-5 team. The senior class coming up has lost a total of 2 games as a class and the juniors have only lost one game looking forward to this year and renewing some old rivalries.

I have a question for Gladewater supporters. How is Daylon Mack in the classroom? With his latest offer being from Stanford, will he have the grades needed to get into Texas A&M and remain there? I'm hoping this young man makes it because he certainly has the tools to be successful on the field, but most Stanford lineman are engineer majors with 4.0 GPA or higher. I've seen too many kids go to big time schools only to dro back down to smaller schools because of grades.

I have a question for Gladewater supporters. How is Daylon Mack in the classroom? With his latest offer being from Stanford, will he have the grades needed to get into Texas A&M and remain there? I'm hoping this young man makes it because he certainly has the tools to be successful on the field, but most Stanford lineman are engineer majors with 4.0 GPA or higher. I've seen too many kids go to big time schools only to dro back down to smaller schools because of grades.

I have heard that Mack is near the top of his class (top 10) academically and I do know that he's on schedule to graduate a semester early.

Week 6?

That will give us an extra day of rest before starting practice for District, if indeed we do play on Thursday.

I hope yall enjoy the stadium. We should have the new turf on by then. I'm not sure what they're doing with the scoreboard. Hopefully, they will fix the locker rooms and press box in a few years...

Pack007,

Any chance ya'll can put in an elevator before next year. Or at least have some guys half way with oxygen and water. lol After finally getting to the press box, I feel like I have climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro.

Pack007,

Any chance ya'll can put in an elevator before next year. Or at least have some guys half way with oxygen and water. lol After finally getting to the press box, I feel like I have climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro.

Install a bathroom in there. I held it the entire game cause I wasn't climbing those stairs during halftime.

Install a bathroom in there. I held it the entire game cause I wasn't climbing those stairs during halftime.

You and Lileagle need to get into shape and stop whinning,,,...!!! I know you are in a shape but your not in shape Bahahahahahaha,,,..!!!!