District 8 3A Div1

wistler40

20 but lot of young kids got experience on Varisty, the skill positions will be filled. The big question mark for the roughnecks are going to be the o and d line

You're losing 20 kids in 2A program and you're expecting to be good again? Get real guy. QB gone? The good WR gone? Those two made play after play in the Franklin game on 3rd downs and now you're losing them and you're going to be good again?

You're losing 20 kids in 2A program and you're expecting to be good again? Get real guy. QB gone? The good WR gone? Those two made play after play in the Franklin game on 3rd downs and now you're losing them and you're going to be good again?

I'm not saying there going to win a state title, but they should be good enough to compete for a district title.

those are my predictions. I feel this district is up for grabs. There is no dominant team and no walk over.

Well coach you may be surprised, ,,,!!!! anyway i hope you are!!!! We have great coaches at W.O. I think W.O. will finish 1st or 2nd ,,...!!!

thats my story and im sticking to it,,,...!!!!

• 2 weeks later...