the NEW Daingerfield NB MV district

Tigerfan7

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts on the realignment are this. Daingerfield and new boston have no problem making it in the playoffs every year. And mv and winnsboro rivalry will be restored in the fight for third and fourth spot.

umm, interesting.. i bet Redwater will have a say in that 3rd and 4th spot!!

From what I am hearing, Winnsboro would have to fight for a playoff spot no matter what district they were put in for the next two years.

How do the Winnsboro locals feel about the Raiders chances the next two years?

Seems like they will be in the mix. Winnsboro' returns some good players.

Poor DF fans . You have to read BigRed posts even more now lol

The lady from Winnsboro is ok. She is not a hater, misunderstood at times, but ok in my book. We're already planning a midfield coin toss featuring Crush and BRF.

OTH, there will always be Fig Newton, another story in itself, who has gone MIA for the time being.

I really thought we might get Jefferson along with Winnsboro, or just Jefferson. Little surprised, especially where Jefferson wound up. Man they gonna need to boost their

fuel budget for game travel. lol

I do think district will be a little tougher with Winnsboro in the mix. They play hard nose football.

Without a doubt, Daingerfield has got some major rebuilding to do this next year. Loosing I think 23 seniors.

I really thought we might get Jefferson along with Winnsboro, or just Jefferson. Little surprised, especially where Jefferson wound up. Man they gonna need to boost their

I do think district will be a little tougher with Winnsboro in the mix. They play hard nose football.

Without a doubt, Daingerfield has got some major rebuilding to do this next year. Loosing I think 23 seniors.

Y'all had some pretty good looking talent on JV.

Yes we do.

We might be slightly over the number at the start of the year on enrollment for D1 schools but I think come the second year will have D2 numbers.

I don't like playing in a 6 team district opposed to the 7 team district we were in. The non-district schedule was already shaping up to be a black and blue builder and the 6 team district has forced another non-district game with another 4A team. Like I said on the other thread, it gives me a headache...lol

Redwater will be in the mix again. They have legitimately made the playoffs 4 years in a row. They are not cream puffs anymore. NB and DF will always be the favorite to go 1 2. They have beat MV easily the past two years and beat Winnsboro last year in the playoffs. Pland always plays tuff. Go ahead and count RW out now.......then ask MV what happens when you do that!