District 10 2A (D-1)

t-dub

Everyone in this district is blinded so far about us!! Maybe after we beat yall this Friday some eyes will open, but most won't till we beat a legitimate team!

I'm curious to know, because I have yet to hear you guys show ANYBODY any respect. What constitutes a "legitimate" team? Obviously, no one in this district, or Shelby County qualifies. So, who is it? Corrigan-Camden? Newton? Refugio? Mart? Longview? Allen? Florida State? The Dallas Cowboys (I can't believe it either, but they are 4-1). Enlighten us, oh wise one!

Everyone in this district is blinded so far about us!! Maybe after we beat yall this Friday some eyes will open, but most won't till we beat a legitimate team!

Not in district with yall anymore but I said back in spring/summer I thought Shelbyville was legit and picked them to win district. I'll even say Shelbyville would be the toughest matchup for us out of this district IMO.

Not in district with yall anymore but I said back in spring/summer I thought Shelbyville was legit and picked them to win district. I'll even say Shelbyville would be the toughest matchup for us out of this district IMO.

Our boys appreciate that, I know! And much respect to yall. Hope we see y'all in the regional final! That would be fun!

I'm curious to know, because I have yet to hear you guys show ANYBODY any respect. What constitutes a "legitimate" team? Obviously, no one in this district, or Shelby County qualifies. So, who is it? Corrigan-Camden? Newton? Refugio? Mart? Longview? Allen? Florida State? The Dallas Cowboys (I can't believe it either, but they are 4-1). Enlighten us, oh wise one!

A legitimate team in my opinion will be able to test us all four quarters, joaquin does have some talent in the backfield but once our lb's start putting their hats on them, they'll start to lose confidence. I believe joaquin will not be able to play us all game, and if I'm wrong, I'll be here saturday morning with my fork and sweet tea ready to eat my crow. All we want is respect, so far we're known to play "dirty," and that's completely untrue. When a school like us turns into what we're becoming now, people don't like it. Sounds weird to say but no one likes a winner. And that's exactly what we're becoming. In other words I expect you to be back saturday morning to eat your crow when it happens trueblue. I'm sure there will be a feast! Go dragons.

A legitimate team in my opinion will be able to test us all four quarters, joaquin does have some talent in the backfield but once our lb's start putting their hats on them, they'll start to lose confidence. I believe joaquin will not be able to play us all game, and if I'm wrong, I'll be here saturday morning with my fork and sweet tea ready to eat my crow. All we want is respect, so far we're known to play "dirty," and that's completely untrue. When a school like us turns into what we're becoming now, people don't like it. Sounds weird to say but no one likes a winner. And that's exactly what we're becoming. In other words I expect you to be back saturday morning to eat your crow when it happens trueblue. I'm sure there will be a feast! Go dragons.

What will your RBs do if someone puts the hat on them? Just curious since you are content to say what will happen to the opponent but what if the shoe is on the other foot and it's your guys?

I'm not saying Joaquin is going to do it, but shelbyville hasn't been hit much this year. They've pretty much been the big kid on the block in all of their games. Do we know how shelbyville will respond when someone matches their aggression or physicality? What about if they fall behind in a game in the 2nd half? Shelbyville still hasn't been tested yet and at some point it is going to happen. How will the dragons respond is the big question.

I can assure you, our backs have been hit hard before. They have yet to not get up, and I've never seen our kids quit. I have no reason to believe it will happen Friday. As far as the claims of "playing dirty", I haven't seen 'em, so I can't say. I've heard the rumors, but that's all they are to me. I listened to Coach Ferguson's radio show, and he said some good things about our kids and our program. Coach Gandy said similar things about Shelbyville. Sounds like mutual respect. As far as the turnaround, I'm glad to see it. I like good football games. We always knew Shelbyville had good athletes. It's been a matter of finding a coach with a system that fits. Should the Dragons win, I'll be here bright and early Saturday morning to eat my crow. Once again, good luck, and may the best team win!

Do you care to name a "legitimate" team? If we're going to live up to your high standards, we need to know what to shoot for.

Burrell is going to wish he stayed in SA after the Wolves stomp Shelbyville and they fall back down to reality!

Burrell is going to wish he stayed in SA after the Wolves stomp Shelbyville and they fall back down to reality!

No he won't it was the best choice he made. And the reality is the wolves will have their tail between their legs after the Dragons scorch the wolves. I can hear them whimpering already, and the game is over three weeks away :lol:

No he won't it was the best choice he made. And the reality is the wolves will have their tail between their legs after the Dragons scorch the wolves. I can hear them whimpering already, and the game is over three weeks away :lol:

download.png

Who is afraid of puff the magic dragon?

When has Shelbyville ever been tough? Only toughness yall have tried to show the past 20 years was when they started a fight against SA and yall forfeited and walked off the field crying! Ive got the video somewhere to prove it...

Ok when you find it somewhere, let me see the "video" :D

I can assure you, our backs have been hit hard before. They have yet to not get up, and I've never seen our kids quit. I have no reason to believe it will happen Friday. As far as the claims of "playing dirty", I haven't seen 'em, so I can't say. I've heard the rumors, but that's all they are to me. I listened to Coach Ferguson's radio show, and he said some good things about our kids and our program. Coach Gandy said similar things about Shelbyville. Sounds like mutual respect. As far as the turnaround, I'm glad to see it. I like good football games. We always knew Shelbyville had good athletes. It's been a matter of finding a coach with a system that fits. Should the Dragons win, I'll be here bright and early Saturday morning to eat my crow. Once again, good luck, and may the best team win!

Do you care to name a "legitimate" team? If we're going to live up to your high standards, we need to know what to shoot for.

For a real legitimate team, I'll give props to alto on what I've heard so far. Until someone proves us different, there are only "good" teams in our district. Not saying SA, jouquin, and WS aren't able to give us a good game, I just don't think jouquin will stay with us. At this point, anythings possible

What will your RBs do if someone puts the hat on them? Just curious since you are content to say what will happen to the opponent but what if the shoe is on the other foot and it's your guys?

I'm not saying Joaquin is going to do it, but shelbyville hasn't been hit much this year. They've pretty much been the big kid on the block in all of their games. Do we know how shelbyville will respond when someone matches their aggression or physicality? What about if they fall behind in a game in the 2nd half? Shelbyville still hasn't been tested yet and at some point it is going to happen. How will the dragons respond is the big question.

Being the big kid on the block? Not at all. I guarantee you our kids have been outweighed every game so far, even colsmeneil. To be honest I really think they're waiting for the opportunity to get tested, I believe it'll put some emotion into the game. Hope joaquin does test these boys, I know they'll be playing hard. And so will we! I'll just stick to what I've already said, I don't think jouquin can stay with us.

Being the big kid on the block? Not at all. I guarantee you our kids have been outweighed every game so far, even colsmeneil. To be honest I really think they're waiting for the opportunity to get tested, I believe it'll put some emotion into the game. Hope joaquin does test these boys, I know they'll be playing hard. And so will we! I'll just stick to what I've already said, I don't think jouquin can stay with us.

Had nothing to do with size. In the 4 games they have completed shelbyville never really got tested. They should have won all 4 games. Garrison probably should have tested you guys but they turned it over 6-7 times so that isn't exactly things not going your way.

not only will true blue be here but so will i and the rest of the ram faithful. just grab your buddies and be ready to eat crow yourselves just in case the miracle happens and joaquin wins.