District 10 2A (D-1)

t-dub

For a real legitimate team, I'll give props to alto on what I've heard so far. Until someone proves us different, there are only "good" teams in our district. Not saying SA, jouquin, and WS aren't able to give us a good game, I just don't think jouquin will stay with us. At this point, anythings possible

so in your own words the only legitimate team is alto. you say there are only good teams in our district. does that mean yall are not legitimate only good just asking because i think sville is in 10 2a d1 or did yall move.

I see you arent on the Cushing and Beckville bandwagon I see!

show me a quote saying Beckville wins district from a person from Beckville! We love our team our town and hope every week they stay healthy and Perform. By the way Cushing not going to win state either but their boys do not stop clawing or fighting till the last buzzer went off.

show me a quote saying Beckville wins district from a person from Beckville! We love our team our town and hope every week they stay healthy and Perform. By the way Cushing not going to win state either but their boys do not stop clawing or fighting till the last buzzer went off.

Go back and read the post back when both teams were undefeated!

After 1 week

(Alphabetical order to not show any favoritism with the ties)

Beckville 1-0

San Augustine 1-0

Shelbyville 1-0

Cushing 0-1

Joaquin 0-1

West Sabine 0-1

Shelbyville plays Cushing

San Augustine travels to Beckville

West Sabine travels to Joaquin

Big game in Joaquin as neither team wants to be 0-2 with a matchup with SA for Joaquin and Shelbyville for West Sabine still left on the schedule.

San Augustine needs to let last weeks win be forgotten and get ready for Beckville in a pivotal matchup. A let down by SA and Beckville is very capable of getting the W.

Shelbyville looks to maintain their winning ways with Cushing next on the slate.

Wolfmanerine don't start that c r a p!!! You have no proof of that because our boys haven't said anything like that!!! Being an antagonist is one thing... Making stuff up is completely different. If you can't name the kids and provide proof then SHUT UP and grow up!

Wolfmanerine don't start that c r a p!!! You have no proof of that because our boys haven't said anything like that!!! Being an antagonist is one thing... Making stuff up is completely different. If you can't name the kids and provide proof then SHUT UP and grow up!

So your boys are saints? Man these are high school kids....and all of em arent boy scouts. Its sad they gotta talk about hitting kids intentionally and I do take offense to that.

JMike has taken the high road and brushed it off. I hope it was just some jabbing of the mouth...but with the accusations of Shelbyville being dirty...it wouldnt surprise me!

So your boys are saints? Man these are high school kids....and all of em arent boy scouts. Its sad they gotta talk about hitting kids intentionally and I do take offense to that.

I think I'm qualified to speak on this because I've seen them up close. I was on the field immediately after the game. Is Shelbyville physical? Yes. Do they hit hard? Yes. Do they play to the whistle? Yes. Does that mean they play dirty? No. I saw no evidence of that. After the post game handshakes, their entire team and coaching staff came over to our huddle and led everyone in prayer. The head coach was very complimentary of our players. I spoke to several of their players, and they were all very respectful and good sports.

Thanks true! I know the name of the game is hit and hit hard, and we will come after every SA player with all we have. But wolfboy is insistent on attacking our kids character. No they aren't saints, but off the field they aren't monsters either. They are Someone's son or brother or grandchild. Now let's talk smack... Like how Halloween is gonna find the Wolves wishing for trick or treat; smell my feet instead of Once upon a time there was a host of fire breathing Dragons that scorched the pompous pups in their tracks... :)

I think I'm qualified to speak on this because I've seen them up close. I was on the field immediately after the game. Is Shelbyville physical? Yes. Do they hit hard? Yes. Do they play to the whistle? Yes. Does that mean they play dirty? No. I saw no evidence of that. After the post game handshakes, their entire team and coaching staff came over to our huddle and led everyone in prayer. The head coach was very complimentary of our players. I spoke to several of their players, and they were all very respectful and good sports.

also saw their kids take a knee when one of ours was hurt. seemed respectful all around

seems as though all the ''Shelbyville is classless'' hype was unfounded and untrue, and spread by a few and believed by a bunch, who didn't witness it personally. thanks to those of you open minded folks who base their opinions on what they see instead of what they heard on a message board.

seems as though all the ''Shelbyville is classless'' hype was unfounded and untrue, and spread by a few and believed by a bunch, who didn't witness it personally. thanks to those of you open minded folks who base their opinions on what they see instead of what they heard on a message board.

hey i couldnt say all shelbyville people were classless i have a bunch of kinfolk living there. lots of good folk there

Been trying to contribute to my favorite topic here and for some reason, I was banned. Can't understand it.

Here's where our District Stands follks. Just the facts here, no smart mouthin, trash talking, turkey jiving, chicken necking, bullcornin or nuthin

Records

Shelbyville 6-0 1-0

San Augustine 3-3 1-0

Beckville 5-1 1-0

West Sabine 4-2 0-1

Cushing 4-2 0-1

Joaquin 3-3 0-1

Points Scored Per Game

Shelbyville 38.8

Cushing 37.5

West Sabine 35.6

San Augustine 33.0

Beckville 30.8

Joaquin 22.6

Points Allowed Per Game

Shelbyville 8.6

Cushing 10.8

Beckville 22.6

West Sabine 24.0

Joaquin 26.5

San Augustine 27.1

Only 12 undefeated teams in the region. Gonna be fun the next several weeks.

Tonight:

Shelbyville bests Cushing

SA beats a Beckville team that gets attention b/c it be a close game tonight

Joa and WS - man what a toss up - hard to call this one at all. I would lean toward WS having the better athlete or two, but they playin in Joaquin, so Joaquin takes this one in a nailbiter

Been trying to contribute to my favorite topic here and for some reason, I was banned. Can't understand it.

Here's where our District Stands follks. Just the facts here, no smart mouthin, trash talking, turkey jiving, chicken necking, bullcornin or nuthin

Records

Shelbyville 6-0 1-0

San Augustine 3-3 1-0

Beckville 5-1 1-0

West Sabine 4-2 0-1

Cushing 4-2 0-1

Joaquin 3-3 0-1

Points Scored Per Game

Shelbyville 38.8

Cushing 37.5

West Sabine 35.6

San Augustine 33.0

Beckville 30.8

Joaquin 22.6

Points Allowed Per Game

Shelbyville 8.6

Cushing 10.8

Beckville 22.6

West Sabine 24.0

Joaquin 26.5

San Augustine 27.1

Only 12 undefeated teams in the region. Gonna be fun the next several weeks.

Tonight:

Shelbyville bests Cushing

SA beats a Beckville team that gets attention b/c it be a close game tonight

Joa and WS - man what a toss up - hard to call this one at all. I would lean toward WS having the better athlete or two, but they playin in Joaquin, so Joaquin takes this one in a nailbiter

Y'all be safe tonight, creasybear.