District 10 2A (D-1)

t-dub

who? wakkeen? not hardly

SA? played their best game of the year and still came up short

maybe one day SA will be as physical as a fair JV or a never was band member

Yeah and SVille came out hurt, then WS crushed ya...then how many fumbles did yall have in that playoff game?

On another line the rams looked very good on defence tonight against logansport they got burned against the pass two times in the timed part but held them on the run game. Our run game scored twice on them so we ended the game tied. All in all a good scrimmage

My source tells me that the Bearcats outscored Harleton 4 TDs to 1 in a scrimmage. Not sure what they did vs. West Rusk last week. Doomer is NOT my source.

that's. ...unexpected.

Isn't harelton picked to win their district

never read too much into a Ward scrimmage. he will work on weaknesses. score don't matter. I remember the year we won state I think we tied Cushing in a scrimmage

Ok, boys, Week 1 is here. I know joaquin is at Tenaha, Beckville hosts Maud, San Augustine travels to Garrison, and Shelbyville breaks in their new turf hosting Linden-Kildare. I'm not sure who West Sabine or Cushing play.

Let the games begin and I pray for no injuries for any of the kids

Ok, boys, Week 1 is here. I know joaquin is at Tenaha, Beckville hosts Maud, San Augustine travels to Garrison, and Shelbyville breaks in their new turf hosting Linden-Kildare. I'm not sure who West Sabine or Cushing play.

Garrison travels to SA

Joaquin and SA games could be very good games.

this will be the best Tenaha Joaquin game since my senior year that ended a 6-6 tie. huge game tonight

I've been very quiet so far... new HFC and new system at WS. I'm going to have watch a couple games before I start making game predictions. I have faith in our coaches and we still have athletes. Offensively WS should be very good, the defense is the question mark. Lots of youngsters replacing very good players. We have the coaching and the athletic ability, now we've got to get the inexperience out of them.

WS 68 Burkeville 34. WS's defense struggled, however Burkeville has some playmakers this year including a very good QB. Teams in 2A D2 had better keep an eye on Burkeville. After the young guys settle in I really believe WS will be pretty good this year. Hats off to the coaching staff, I thought they did a wonderful job last night in the first game of what is supposed to be a rebuilding year.