Early Projected Top 10 3A DII

GatorBait18

Super Early Projected Top 10 (Based off last year's success, and returning starters).

1. Cisco (Defending state champs losing star QB and RB, but returning majority of o line and defense).

2. Waskom (State semifinalist losing a few guys on the o line, but returning all their super speedy, skill guys).

3. Corrigan Camden (Region finalist losing a few key pieces on defense, but returning a lot from that dynamic offense).

4. Newton (Region quarterfinalist losing a few key pieces, but returning a good number on both sides as well).

5. Franklin (Region finalist losing Defensive MVP, but returning a lot of starters on both sides).

6. Poth (Region quarterfinalist losing only 7 seniors, and returning MVP and Defensive MVP of district).

7. Arp (Area finalist losing a few starters on the defensive side, but returning MVP of district along with a good number of starters on offense).

8. Gunter (Area finalist losing only 3 seniors, returning 10 starters on offense and 9 on defense).

9. Omaha Pewitt (Area finalist returning a lot of starters on both sides of ball).

10. Sonora (Area finalist losing MVP of district, but returning a good number of starters on each side of the ball).

Other Teams Contending

Eastland, Idalou, Edgewood, Troup, Rogers, and East Bernard

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newton should be 1....no disrespect to any other team but division 2 is In the blind towards newton...would prob beat Waskom by 30..

I looked at what Newton has returning and I don't think they will beat Waskom by 30, because I know what we have returning and moving up. Newton might not beat CC

There is always some surprises out there, I heard that Cooper lost a lot from their team but they where highly thought of until Leonard

I agree but Paul Pewitt could challange them also.

We will get a taste of Paul Pewitt our second game of the year at Paul Pewitt

I saw that too Wild but even if they we're in the same region I'd still pick Waskom you guys are loaded

I know last year was Waskom's best team ever and I honestly believe this coming team will be even better. I say that because we had about 6 Sophomores that played very good for that level of experience. Stephens, Johnson, Amie, Norton and Reason all step up and will have another year under them. To go with the older K Johnson, June Bug Johnson, Benton & Carter we will have loads of speed. We will have to replace three offensive linemen and three defensive linemen and our place kicker and punter.