• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TYLER LEE

vs Keller Fossil Ridge

@ Lufkin

John Tyler

I know Fossil Ridge graduated 4 good ones, but the jury still out. Lufkin on John Outlaw Field is always tuff, but we're excited about the challenge. JT @ Rose... Home team.... Last Game before district... I hope it's standing room only again. Overall I give it an A-! All I know is the road we're on til August is going to be long, bumpy, and HARD! GO RAIDERS!!!

Longview -

at Lufkin

vs John Tyler

Monroe Neville (in Shreveport)

B-. Two rivalry games against teams that didn't get out of the first round and a strong Neville program that's lost I think 5 games total the last 4 years (if that).

Just disappointing for what could've been.

Man you are so disrespectful.. One bad year vs all the other the other years with a team rebuilding last year. Ridiculous man, no respect at all.

Man you are so disrespectful.. One bad year vs all the other the other years with a team rebuilding last year. Ridiculous man, no respect at all.

How is it disrespectful? The schedule could've been better. Sorry that you are offended by that statement, but it's the truth.

your team hasn't gone 3-7 and struggled with Spring Hill either.

Tatum is better game than Rusk IMO.

oh we've been there! Not recently but even if Longview never wins a "last game" I wouldn't do what you're doing.

Longview -

at Lufkin

vs John Tyler

Monroe Neville (in Shreveport)

B-. Two rivalry games against teams that didn't get out of the first round and a strong Neville program that's lost I think 5 games total the last 4 years (if that).

Just disappointing for what could've been.

Are you saying these teams aren't good enough to play Longview?

Are you saying these teams aren't good enough to play Longview?

I'm saying we should've scheduled tougher competition, especially with our district slate. How is that so hard to understand amongst the Smoaky population? I always want a team on our schedule that I'm worried about, aka shouldn't win.

Longview is staring at the weakest schedule in program HISTORY. And that's not even an opinion. It's a complete fact.

I'm saying we should've scheduled tougher competition, especially with our district slate. How is that so hard to understand amongst the Smoaky population? I always want a team on our schedule that I'm worried about, aka shouldn't win.

Longview is staring at the weakest schedule in program HISTORY. And that's not even an opinion. It's a complete fact.

But how do you really know how good a team is gonna be from yr to yr really?

King chose not to play these teams?

Two declined, two still looking.

It's underwhelming/disappointing, that's all.

It's also pretty funny how John Tyler fans are getting all up in arms about Longview and Lufkin fans being "disrespectful" after the way they treated Whitehouse fans going into last season.

Two declined, two still looking.

It's underwhelming/disappointing, that's all.

It's also pretty funny how John Tyler fans are getting all up in arms about Longview and Lufkin fans being "disrespectful" after the way they treated Whitehouse fans going into last season.

Good point...