Baseball District 21-1A

Hayseed

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joaquin plays Tatum in a warm-up game Friday at 6 in Tatum.

First round playoff will be versus Alto or Kennard.

Cushing will play whoever of those two that Joaquin doesn't get.

does anyone know where the game between joaquin or alto/kennard will be played

does anyone know where the game between joaquin or alto/kennard will be played

Tentatively scheduled for a best of 3 series starting Thursday at Woden.

Rams dropped a close one to Tatum, 5-4. Used 6 different pitchers. That could be big in a playoff series.

Tentatively scheduled for a best of 3 series starting Thursday at Woden.

Rams dropped a close one to Tatum, 5-4. Used 6 different pitchers. That could be big in a playoff series.

wow hung tough with a large school like tatum. impressive.

do you have any info on kennard.

I know they are the 2nd place team out of district 22A, they beat out Alto for that spot.vthey don't play football, and are usually very solid on the hardwood and the diamond. Very Douglas-like. I haven't a clue who won that district. Hopefully some Alto folks can help us out. Where you at, RedFly, Txgolfer?

I know they are the 2nd place team out of district 22A, they beat out Alto for that spot.vthey don't play football, and are usually very solid on the hardwood and the diamond. Very Douglas-like. I haven't a clue who won that district. Hopefully some Alto folks can help us out. Where you at, RedFly, Txgolfer?

sounds like a hard matchup

Alto went undefeated the 1st time through district , but lost 3 or 4 2nd time through. Overall it's a pretty weak district. I'm gonna' say Joaquin and Cushing advance.

Don't know about "always", but the last 4-5 years, they've been very solid, and improving every year.

I think they have a lot of kids playing summer and fall ball around Nacogdoches and Lufkin.

very nice facilities in those areas.