Baseball District 21-1A

Hayseed

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joaquin over Kennard 6-0 in Game 2 to complete the sweep. Complete game shutout by senior pitcher Gage Belrose. Rams will face West Sabine next week.

way to go rams. gage has always been good. where will they play and do you know who will start for the rams as pitcher.

way to go rams. gage has always been good. where will they play and do you know who will start for the rams as pitcher.

I don't know yet. I will post as soon as I get details. I would bet on somewhere around Nacogdoches.

West Sabine is a very good ball club. Hit the ball very well for a 1A bunch. Have 2 kids that are pretty salty on the mound. One of the best defensive outfields you'll see in small school ball. Unless it's just an absolute shot they have a chance to get to it and make a play on it.

West Sabine is a very good ball club. Hit the ball very well for a 1A bunch. Have 2 kids that are pretty salty on the mound. One of the best defensive outfields you'll see in small school ball. Unless it's just an absolute shot they have a chance to get to it and make a play on it.

This will be a good matchup but the rams have an equally solid outfield. It will come down to who hits the ball better at the right time

Joaquin vs West Sabine Area Playoff

Best of 3 series, all games at Nacogdoches HS.

Game 1 Thursday 6 pm.

Game 2 Friday 6 pm.

Game 3, if necessary, Saturday 6 pm.

i think the rams pull it out. i may get to catch the friday game atleast i hope so.

4-1, WS, final in 9 innings. Rams hit the ball continuously, only 2 Ks all night. A lot of hits right to infielders, gaps that are there closed quickly. Hopefully our boys can regroup and get game to to force game 3. If so, it comes down to who has the deeper pitching staff.