Baseball scores

MustangPower

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diboll goes 4-1 and wins the Pine Tree Field of Dreams Tournament.

Full results:

Diboll 13 Mount Pleasant 3

Diboll 6 Kilgore 1

Diboll 6 Pine Tree 3

Diboll 7 Spring Hill 5

Pine Tree 9 Diboll 2

This was a good tournament. Diboll was able to get several guys work on the mound( I believe DeJesus only threw once in the win over Pine Tree), and Pine Tree might have found them a new ace in #15.

Is that Spring Hill - Athens score 3-3 w/ no winner, or is that a misprint?

Spring HIll, Athens Tie in Lindale Tournament

LINDALE — The Spring Hill Panthers and Athens Hornets battled to a 3-3 tie Thursday at the Lindale Tournament in a game stopped after six innings because of the drop-dead time limit.

Waylon McFadin led Spring Hill at the plate with three hits, an RBI and a run scored. Colton Hopkins tripled and drove in two, Nathan Methvin also tripled, while Cameron Copeland doubled as part of the game.

Methvin got the start on the mound for the Panthers. He allowed two earned runs with three strikeouts and a walk in five innings.

Spring HIll, Athens Tie in Lindale Tournament

LINDALE — The Spring Hill Panthers and Athens Hornets battled to a 3-3 tie Thursday at the Lindale Tournament in a game stopped after six innings because of the drop-dead time limit.

Waylon McFadin led Spring Hill at the plate with three hits, an RBI and a run scored. Colton Hopkins tripled and drove in two, Nathan Methvin also tripled, while Cameron Copeland doubled as part of the game.

Methvin got the start on the mound for the Panthers. He allowed two earned runs with three strikeouts and a walk in five innings.

Game was actually stopped in the 7th becasue of the drop-dead time limit after SH had scored 3 to go up 6-3. Spring Hill was informed that the score was to be reverted back to the end of the 6th and thus the 3-3 tie.

Similar situation in MP-SS game. MP lead 7-6 after 5. SS was visiting team and scored 2 in top of 6 to go up 8-7, had one out and runners in 1st and 2nd. Time expires-ball game and goes back to last completed inning so MP wins 7-6.

Not a fan of this format. Why not say no inning starts after 1:45 or whatever, but finish the inning once it has started. JMO

Getting updates from someone else so I'll do my best to get the info. By the way I do not like that they are playing a district opponent at a tourney.

Christian Palacio is on the mound for Diboll. I didn't expect DeJesus to throw until they meet in district play.