Smoaky family

BigRedFan

Looks like unless a miracle happens we are looking at hospice. It really does not look good.

So sorry to hear this. Prayers that God will comfort you and give you and your husband strength during this difficult time. we don't always know the answers to why, but we always know He is with us!!! Rest in that promise!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is your husband on dialysis? That could buy you both some time.

No, he is not. There are so many other things wrong with him, they feel that they can not do it. He has been a walking time bomb for a long time.

Please continue to pray. There are still some more decisions to be made.

Red, we fuss and fight about our teams and I think that is healthy. When it comes to our loved ones we at smoaky all respect each other and support each as best as we can. Red, YOU are one of us. The good lord will be your rock Red. I know that. Lean on your friends here when you need to talk. Gol bless you

No, he is not. There are so many other things wrong with him, they feel that they can not do it. He has been a walking time bomb for a long time.

Please continue to pray. There are still some more decisions to be made.

I'm sorry, I have been where you are... I lost my 39 year old wife of 21 years 13 years ago; please know that you remain in my thoughts and prayers daily. If you & he are able, talk to each other and leave nothing unsaid, because time is precious & no one knows but The Lord when his time is up. I pray for strength for you & your children, if you have any, to get through these difficult times. Keep your faith & Trust in Him. May God Bless you both.

I'm sorry, I have been where you are... I lost my 39 year old wife of 21 years 13 years ago; please know that you remain in my thoughts and prayers daily. If you & he are able, talk to each other and leave nothing unsaid, because time is precious & no one knows but The Lord when his time is up. I pray for strength for you & your children, if you have any, to get through these difficult times. Keep your faith & Trust in Him. May God Bless you both.

AMEN

Update on my husband.

We are moving him to Hospice of East Texas or the Home Place this afternoon between 1 and 2. Please pray that everything goes smoothly.

I am getting worn out. Please pray for my well being.

Sorry to hear, but once he's there, he will have qualified people around to care for him... Meanwhile, YOU need to get some rest. You can do nothing for him if YOU are worn out. I continue to keep you & him in my prayers, as do ALL of us here at Smoakey. God Bless & Keep your whole family.

What is his name? I'll have a moment of silence in our broadcast tonight for a time of prayer for him.

James Charles Wood and my name is Carole Wood.

Latest update it is down to day or at the most a week. Going to make the arrangements tomorrow.

James Charles Wood and my name is Carole Wood.

Latest update it is down to day or at the most a week. Going to make the arrangements tomorrow.

Thank you Carol, just keep him comforted and let him depart knowing you love him and that you and your loved ones will be ok afterward. I know this doesn't make much sense right now, but in time, it will get easier, and the pain of his loss will become bearable. It will also make letting go of this world easier for HIM knowing you will be ok. Again, I am so sorry for your family, but we all get there one day. Rest now. God Bless you.

Thank you Carol, just keep him comforted and let him depart knowing you love him and that you and your loved ones will be ok afterward. I know this doesn't make much sense right now, but in time, it will get easier, and the pain of his loss will become bearable. It will also make letting go of this world easier for HIM knowing you will be ok. Again, I am so sorry for your family, but we all get there one day. Rest now. God Bless you.

+1

Spend as much time with the Lord as you can Carol. Put your burden in his hands. It is so comforting to know he is with you.

Saying a special prayer for you and your Husband.

Michael.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

The final end came about 2 this afternoon. I doing alright.

We were able to have praise and worship in his hospice room this morning.

We will graveside services Sunday afternoon. I have some family that can not get here until. He will buried at Rase Lawn cemetery in Mineola.

Please continue to pray for me. Those of you that are familiar with Mineola Beaty Funeral home will be in charge.

We will graveside services Sunday afternoon. I have some family that can not get here until. He will buried at Rase Lawn cemetery in Mineola.

Please continue to pray for me. Those of you that are familiar with Mineola Beaty Funeral home will be in charge.

Prayers for you and your family during this time.

I don't personally know you Ma'am but trust and believe GOD never makes a mistake...prayers from Longview

Sorry for your loss.

Prayers to you and the family.