Smoaky family

BigRedFan

The final end came about 2 this afternoon. I doing alright.

We were able to have praise and worship in his hospice room this morning.

We will graveside services Sunday afternoon. I have some family that can not get here until. He will buried at Rase Lawn cemetery in Mineola.

Please continue to pray for me. Those of you that are familiar with Mineola Beaty Funeral home will be in charge.

Carol, first let me express my sorrow for your loss. It sounds like his suffering was short, at least, so that was a blessing to him and you as well.. Hold on to both your faith and his memory, the pain will fade with time & those happy memories will sustain as well as comfort you in the days ahead. You & yours remain in my thoughts and prayers. We here at Smoakey.com will always be here for you, and if there is anything I can do for you, feel free to give me a shout! As always, God be with you. George

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carol, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you go through this difficult time. Take time to mourn as well as celebrate the time you did have together. As someone else said, your husband is whole again, with a body not ravaged by sickness or pain.

We are here for you anytime. Never hesitate in your need to be comforted. And always remember that the ultimate Comforter and Healer is always there for you!!!

God Bless,

Beth

Because of the weather forecast for Sunday, we have moved his graveside service to this afternoon at 3.30 in the same place.

Thanks to all of you for your encouragement during this time. It has meant a lot to me.

I'm on call & actually still at work now, but I had intended to try to make the service tomorrow, but you must do what's best. Your family is still in my prayers.