graham knowles relays

gtee2

That is smoking fast!!!

the nearest competitor might have been LV but they couldn't get the stick to the fourth leg. It wouldn't have mattered anyway...THigh was 20 yards ahead crossing the line. Staying healthy they got a shot at 39 point in 4×1

Was at the meet. T High looked great in the 4X100 and the 4X200. Stick problems on the 4X200 caused the 3rd leg to come to a complete stop and they still blew the field away. Clean up their exchanges and they'll be a state contender.

On a side note, this was the most unorganized, poorest run track meet I've ever been to. I hate to say that, because I'm a Pine Tree grad. But no track meet should take 12 hours to run, and this one did. PT didn't have enough people at the ticket counter, they didn't have any organization at the concession stand, they took way too long between heats. Organizationally, it was a nightmare.

I know it's easy to beat up on a school when they're down. But for a school with an athletic image problem, a track meet in their beautiful new stadium is a great way to showcase that they've got things turned around. Instead, it did the exact opposite. I heard many say in the stadium as their growing frustration mounted, "Typical Pine Tree."

Was at the meet. T High looked great in the 4X100 and the 4X200. Stick problems on the 4X200 caused the 3rd leg to come to a complete stop and they still blew the field away. Clean up their exchanges and they'll be a state contender.

On a side note, this was the most unorganized, poorest run track meet I've ever been to. I hate to say that, because I'm a Pine Tree grad. But no track meet should take 12 hours to run, and this one did. PT didn't have enough people at the ticket counter, they didn't have any organization at the concession stand, they took way too long between heats. Organizationally, it was a nightmare.

I know it's easy to beat up on a school when they're down. But for a school with an athletic image problem, a track meet in their beautiful new stadium is a great way to showcase that they've got things turned around. Instead, it did the exact opposite. I heard many say in the stadium as their growing frustration mounted, "Typical Pine Tree."

I had a hard time hearing the results of the events as it always seemed they were being announced as a race was being finished and everyone was screaming for the athletes. Last year I remember the announcer start to give results with the runners in the blocks which caused the starter to get the runners out of the blocks.

It was not PT's fault but whoever decided to burn something sure made it tough early on as the wind was blowing the smoke towards the stadium.