Standings Pages on Texas Prep Softball

18handicap

Hey to my friends in East Texas! I need your help. I've created standings pages on Texas Prep Softball www.txprepsoftball.net and could use your help in keeping the records updated for your area. I may not be coaching anymore, but I'm still involved as much as I can in our great sport and anything I can do to help our teams out, I'm still doing. Read the following note that I put on the webpage today and see if you can help me out to keep the site updated.

Thanks!

Coach Hicks

Coaches and Fans are invited to update the standings pages on Texas Prep Softball www.txprepsoftball.net. The links to posting are on the top tabs of the home page or using the links below. You do not have to have a password to update, and you don't have to be a coach to update either. The Google Spreadsheets are only editable on the entry page where you can put your district and overall records. The Regional tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet sort the information in order for easy viewing and reference. When you enter your records, please put the date and your name so we know how current the records are.