16-3A Baseball Results and Standings

HHS90

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spring Hill vs North Lamar 5/8/2014 in Mineola (Game 1)! There's a good chance that tomorrow nights game will be hindered by Mother Nature (As Usual)! Any ideas on what they'll decide if that happens? I've heard that it might come down to a one game contest on either Friday or Saturday if rain and storms have their way!

Kilgore plays Pitt @ their house Friday night and then @ Driller Sat at 1:00... Game 3 to follow if necessary.

Word on the street is that Pitt has 3-4 bonified studs in their rotation. Meanwhile, Kilgore's ace is a freshman who probably goes 5'8" - 140 lbs and can maybe hit 80 mph on a good day. I guess we'll just have to play them out and see what happens.

Kilgore plays Pitt @ their house Friday night and then @ Driller Sat at 1:00... Game 3 to follow if necessary.

Word on the street is that Pitt has 3-4 bonified studs in their rotation. Meanwhile, Kilgore's ace is a freshman who probably goes 5'8" - 140 lbs and can maybe hit 80 mph on a good day. I guess we'll just have to play them out and see what happens.

SH played Pitt in the Hallsville tournament earlier this year and tied them. They are solid, but won't overmatch ya'll. I believe it will be close either way.

Just heard that the Spring Hill playoff game tonight in Mineola has been cancelled.

New Schedule:

W16 Longview Spring Hill (15-9-2) Vs. R13 North Lamar (15-14-1)

Game 1: May 9th, 7:00, @Mineola

Game 2: May 10th, 2:00, @Mineola

Game 3: May 10th, After Game 2, @Mineola

MORE CHANGES FOR SH SERIES

W16 Longview Spring Hill (15-9-2) Vs. R13 North Lamar (15-14-1)

Game 1: May 9th, 9:00PM, @MOUNT PLEASANT NTCC FIELD......YES, 9:00PM

Game 2: May 10th, 3:00, @MOUNT PLEASANT NTCC FIELD

Game 3: May 10th, After Game 2 (IF NECESSARY)

Fields are too wet & tonight's game between the Gilmer & Pleasant Grove has been moved to Pleasant Gove tonight with Game 2 & 3 if necessary in Gilmer @ 2:30 tomorrow...not sure of times tonight...decision just made