***OFFICIAL STATE TOURNAMENT THREAD***

Eagleborn

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just a rumor at this point, but word has it that Ponder freshman guard Chase Harris suffered a mild concussion today and will not play tomorrow.

I'd say that's a rumor.

When you come down Saturday come by suite 26. I will personally show you to the shirts, sign whatever you want, and take pictures with the whole town of tatum

Will do.

What time does your team play?

If so that would be a HUGE loss for Ponder.

He seemed to have all his senses when he drained that clutch 3ball.

Unless something happened after that. I didn't see nothing happen.

Pizzchips, did you see something from suite 26?

I think you and I both know my team won't be playing Saturday. Very mature comment by you BTW. We can discuss that Saturday as well. Why don't you stick to reporting "things you hear from friends" as truths.

I think you and I both know my team won't be playing Saturday. Very mature comment by you BTW. We can discuss that Saturday as well. Why don't you stick to reporting "things you hear from friends" as truths.

I will.

And you stick to suite 26 WATCHING other teams play.

Wait, that wasn't mature either. Maybe I need to make a shirt dogging another team. Would that be mature or no?

I find it funny you speak of maturity but the T-Shirt you made is probably one of the most immature things you could ever do. Not only are you trashing the team but the town of Tatum and you should be ashamed. Just show lack of class and how immature you are sore loser.

All in good fun. No one said anything to me about their feelings getting hurt. But if they do I will apologize.

BTW are you playing Saturday?

I know it's in all good fun. I even said its funny.

Am I playing Saturday? Of course not.

He had his nose broke some time in the late 3rd or early 4th, they stopped play so that someone could clean up the blood. I talked to him after the game and they were taking him for eval. He seemed fine, but you know how seriously they take concussions these days. I have my fingers crossed that it's just a rumor.

He had his nose broke some time in the late 3rd or early 4th, they stopped play so that someone could clean up the blood. I talked to him after the game and they were taking him for eval. He seemed fine, but you know how seriously they take concussions these days. I have my fingers crossed that it's just a rumor.

Ohhh that was him?

Dang. Tough kid for sure.

People need to understand that you can feel fine after a collision like that. You may not feel the effects of a concussion for an hour or two. But when the effects hit, you will really feel it sometimes. I just hope he does what is asked of him and take heed to what happened. Best of luck to him.