***OFFICIAL STATE TOURNAMENT THREAD***

Eagleborn

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ponder is sure missing Chase Harris this game. He had all 5 of their 3 pointers yesterday. He is a freshman and has played well in the playoffs. Ponder just needs to play their game to stay in it. However I would like to see Tatum pull this one out. I would really like the refs to let the teams play physical. That might enable Tatum to have an advantage.

Guest troup7on7

Looks like to me Tatum getting away with alot more than Ponder is. Watch both games this morning not sure what that has to do with Tatum getting away with obvious fouls. Hey i hope tge Eagles win just calling it like i see it, not asking anyone to see it my way.

Guest troup7on7

Thats fine you are from Tatum, im sure you would never see my way. Wouldnt expect you to either. I have a good seat right here in my recliner. Tatum aggressive play really deserves to be put in check by the refs though. They can beat Ponder without all the hacking and all the pressure. Would like to see Tatum actually run plays. The 3A championship gane was nothing but street ball no basjetball fundamentals at all. Tatum us really good but could even be better if they ran a structured offense. Just my opinion. Im sure the Tatum faithful are going to cone back with all kinds of responses, but like i said its just an outsiders opinon.