District 22-A

trueblue82

Beckville rolled Timpson. Timpson has the best pitcher in the district (that's not a Bearcat) and Beckville lit her up. Lindsay stretches singles into doubles, and doubles into triples. Daniels and Lawhorn are overpowering on the mound. Represent East Texas well in Austin!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beckville rolled Timpson. Timpson has the best pitcher in the district (that's not a Bearcat) and Beckville lit her up. Lindsay stretches singles into doubles, and doubles into triples. Daniels and Lawhorn are overpowering on the mound. Represent East Texas well in Austin!

i have also heard this. catcher supposed to be top notch as well.

I agree that Beckville is by far the best team in region 3. If they don't slip up, they'll be headed back to Austin. Hopefully, they've got the pitching issue that derailed them last year straightened out.

Joaquin lost to Chireno. I don't have the score. We are not hitting the ball well at all right now.

so does that eliminate them from playoff hunt?

so does that eliminate them from playoff hunt?

Mathematically, no. But the scenarios that would have to play out to get us in are VERY unrealistic. Historically, when our teams need help to get in the playoffs, they don't get it. But that's the situation our girls are in.

Shelbyville plays Carlisle in a single game playoff at Nacogdoches High School. Timpson plays Cushing in a best of 3, I believe game 1 is Friday at Central Heights. Games 2 and 3 (if needed) will be Saturday, at SFA if I understand things correctly.

Yep, Lady Dragons vs Lady Indians 6 p.m. Thursday Nac. High. Gm 1 Lady Bears vs Cushing @ C.Heights 6 p.m. Thursday Gm 2 Timpson vs Cushing Friday 3:30 p.m. at Nac. High Gm 3 SFA Monday if needed TBD

Cushing over Timpson 9-3 to take a 1-0 series lead.

Shelbyville over Carlusle 13-1 to advance. I believe they get Colmesneil next.

Cushing over Timpson 9-3 to take a 1-0 series lead.

Shelbyville over Carlusle 13-1 to advance. I believe they get Colmesneil next.

Lady Dragons pitching and infield was a sharp as i've seen this season. Umpire was 1 hour late.

Lady Dragons pitching and infield was a sharp as i've seen this season. Umpire was 1 hour late.

Same guy who was head referee for Joaquin/ Tenaha football a few years ago is what Doomer told me. I have a correction. Lady Dragons play Zavalla next week. Date and site TBA.

It wasn't the umpire fault. He wasn't assigned to the game. The umpire that was assigned to the game the head person sent him to a different game so they messed up on the scheduling! Luckily this umpire was available and he was able to come help the teams out so it was not his fault

It wasn't the umpire fault. He wasn't assigned to the game. The umpire that was assigned to the game the head person sent him to a different game so they messed up on the scheduling! Luckily this umpire was available and he was able to come help the teams out so it was not his fault

I thought maybe that was a bail-out ump! I guess i should have worded it like: " The game was delayed 1 hour due to lack of an umpire." He called a good game too!