14AA softball

rosenblatt3

Not used to seeing quitman gs and winny down in softball

I think AG will be living in the top spot for a the next few years,should have beat LO the last game.Commerce may be a test but our girls will prevail,too much speed,power and even a small game for most to handle not to mention pretty deep in pitching.

I think AG will be living in the top spot for a the next few years,should have beat LO the last game.Commerce may be a test but our girls will prevail,too much speed,power and even a small game for most to handle not to mention pretty deep in pitching

I also agree that Alba Golden will be a threat for several years to come...you win some, you lose some though..and unfortunately you can't control an umpires calls

I also agree that Alba Golden will be a threat for several years to come...you win some, you lose some though..and unfortunately you can't control an umpires calls

Yeah he had our pitcher flustered and then all the sudden he didnt call anymore illegal pitches.I think we missd a few opportunities to work the defense with some small ball but thats because i love that part of the game.Still way better than we have been and only will get better.:))))))

How did gs lose to como! That softball team sure does miss coach Trent!

wow,way to throw a coach under the bus.Other than knowing her competitve spirit,not sure how she stacks up in the coaching worls but I think in a couple of years she will have them in shape

Do you know coach Trent's record with the gs softball team and all his accomplishments? So get outta here alba boy

Nope, I'm sure they're great. Just wondering how it was the coach's fault then it was injuries. I assure you, the current coach is very competent.