4 a regional meet @UTA

gtee2

That kid will be fine.....could you have done better? Did you see that kid run in the prelims? It was clear the kid was injured.

Well let me think about it since yur a little tender...20 sumthg years ago I clocked a 10.5 100m 48 point open quarter 38 flat 300m hurdle mile relay ran 3:12.10 and got 2nd in state if u can believe. And at the ripe age of 41 still can post a 54 sec quarter. Is dat good enuff for ya? Don't think I ain't rooting for THIGH cause I am. Been following them all year.

Well let me think about it since yur a little tender...20 sumthg years ago I clocked a 10.5 100m 48 point open quarter 38 flat 300m hurdle mile relay ran 3:12.10 and got 2nd in state if u can believe. And at the ripe age of 41 still can post a 54 sec quarter. Is dat good enuff for ya? Don't think I ain't rooting for THIGH cause I am. Been following them all year.

Haha +100

hopefully he will be ready for state (first leg) but if he doesn't T-high has a few nice Alternates

hopefully he will be ready for state (first leg) but if he doesn't T-high has a few nice Alternates

Well I didn't know he was hurt ailing and if he was it really showed. I don't kno if you were there but he was made b4 the 40 meters in both relays. But they still ran blistering times. I'm rooting for them to take down O.D. Wyatt's mark...

Lancaster push them at regions. Lancaster won the 4x100.

yes I kno but some1 posted above that THigh 1st leg was hurt. So just looking at it hypothetical if THigh full strength and conditions jus right in 2 weeks...maybe 39 point