Movies you thought would be good that disappointed you...

cheaptrick77

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

One problem with Varsity Blues is the state title game is not played at your home stadium, it is played at a netural site.

If Iam not wrong the extras used in the game sequences were actual Texas high school football players. The reason given is that actors could not play football with the same zest. :lol::lol:

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by Whousedline04

finally!!! someone agrees with me, I thought I was the only person that absolutely hated that movie (School Of Rock), thank you cheapy!

I am still in shock that a brilliant director like Richard Linklater could ever poop out such a movie.

Even the cool music references could not save the movie...

I hated Pulp Fiction, very boring and stupid... though it did have it's funny parts.

Loved the Star Wars and Matrixes except I watch the Matrix for the fighting and not the dialogue, and Episode 2 didn't have enough action. I 've heard that the last one, Star Wars 3 is going to be very powerful.

I thought Lethal Weapon 2 could have done better. Loved 1,3 and 4.

Club Dread was a past time for laughter and that was it.

Last but not least, I believe that whoever made that movie, School of Rock, someone should tar and feather him. I saw the movies and thought that wasn't interesting to even rent.

Cabin Fever!!!

It sux0rd.

I want the hour and half of my life back! Right now!!

It was not scary!! It was totally lame and cliche. It was horrible!!

Quite a few "F-Bombs" too. It was a blanat ripoff of the Evil Dead and The Blair Witch Project and other horror movies. The trailer made it look awesome. That is why I went to see it. Oh well.

and

The Blair Witch Project!!

The worse movie ever!!

Was, is and ever will be!!!

There was 156 "F-Bombs" in that abomination. Me and my cousin counted! It just didn't make any sense at all. It was not scary at all. Nothing really happened the whole movie. Bad ending. Nothing was really explained at all. I can't believe how bad it was.

Those are 2 that come to mind right away.