*****OFFICIAL SDC NFL DRAFT THREAD*****

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The official Smoaky Draft Thread......can't wait.....I hope the trade for Mallett goes through AND the Texans get the clown......that would take care of the QB situation and get the clown for Romeo...... :)

agreed!

Why waste a 1st round pick on a 5th round QB?

He will be a 3rd or 4th! Probably the 5th qb taken.

I don't see the Texans missing as long as they take Clowney. Whatever QB they take later will be fine. I think Carr, Metty, and Garoppolo will have collectively better careers than Manziel, Bordles and Bridgewater

The official Smoaky Draft Thread......can't wait.....I hope the trade for Mallett goes through AND the Texans get the clown......that would take care of the QB situation and get the clown for Romeo...... :)

There's a reason the Pats are willing to trade Mullettt ... they use a calendar to time him in the 40 ..... :P

He will be a 3rd or 4th! Probably the 5th qb taken.

I don't see the Texans missing as long as they take Clowney. Whatever QB they take later will be fine. I think Carr, Metty, and Garoppolo will have collectively better careers than Manziel, Bordles and Bridgewater

I think you are dreaming in technicolor ... :lol:

Guess they listened to all those "experts"........hope it doesn't come back to bite them in the butt.....

Rams take Greg Robinson.......

Hopefully JJ Watt & Co will light a fire under Clowney's #### ...