*****OFFICIAL SDC NFL DRAFT THREAD*****

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Browns take Justin Gilbert.....Johnny Football is dropping like a rock......maybe Bridgewater WILL drop to the Second Round and the Texans get him along with the clown....THAT would be a great 2 rounds.......

Browns take Justin Gilbert.....Johnny Football is dropping like a rock......maybe Bridgewater WILL drop to the Second Round and the Texans get him along with the clown....THAT would be a great 2 rounds.......

I would have thought Gilbert would be there at 9. This trade made no sense. Cleveland just wasted a 5th rounder.

Browns trade picks with Vikings......3 Aggies in a row????

I thought for sure the Vikes would have taken Manziel to bring back the Fran magic of old. If the Titans or Rams don't take Manziel, I think he will be on the board for the Cowboys to take. Jerry likes a circus, so he'd bring him to town.

I thought for sure the Vikes would have taken Manziel to bring back the Fran magic of old. If the Titans or Rams don't take Manziel, I think he will be on the board for the Cowboys to take. Jerry likes a circus, so he'd bring him to town.

I have no doubt that if he's there at 16, Jerry takes him.

Da Bears take Kyle Fuller......

Commentors are saying there is a lot of long faces in the Cowboys Draft Room....If Manziel is there Jerry might take him over what everyone else wants

Looks like he's going to be there...... :P