LE Basketball job open

AD bringing in all football coaches

I wouldn't say that anybody that knows Coach Byrdsong knows he is a heck of a basketball coach, and he just happens to be a good football coach as well. I just hate we couldn't have got him here in Tatum. Good Luck to Coach Byrdsong if this is true and LE just got better.

LE will not be better. They have had their best run in their school's history the last half decade under Collvins. Oh I know, I know, it's just the talent. Funny, in football, it was all the coaches fault. In basketball, it was IN SPITE of the coaching. For leopard4life and LibertyEylau92, "in spite" of simply means that they were good for all reasons EXCEPT for the coach. New AD will be gone or run off in two years or less, and same ol' doubters will be back on here blaming LE coaches for all their shortcomings. Sometimes you get exactly what you ask for.

LE will not be better. They have had their best run in their school's history the last half decade under Collvins. Oh I know, I know, it's just the talent. Funny, in football, it was all the coaches fault. In basketball, it was IN SPITE of the coaching. For leopard4life and LibertyEylau92, "in spite" of simply means that they were good for all reasons EXCEPT for the coach. New AD will be gone or run off in two years or less, and same ol' doubters will be back on here blaming LE coaches for all their shortcomings. Sometimes you get exactly what you ask for.

Funny how you state that the kids wont be better based on how you feel about me lol I have nothing against Coach C you are clueless I'm just stating that he left behind a very talented underclassmen group and if you know anything about LE boys basketball you know that we have been good before Collvins and will be after Haha hater

I wouldn't say that anybody that knows Coach Byrdsong knows he is a heck of a basketball coach, and he just happens to be a good football coach as well. I just hate we couldn't have got him here in Tatum. Good Luck to Coach Byrdsong if this is true and LE just got better.

I would say watching him coach my son and the rest of the kids in Henderson qualifies me to say he's a good coach and a better person. I watched him interact with the kids on a regular basis and reenergize a program from Varsity to Freshman in 1 year. He doesn't need to win a state championship to prove he's a good coach. I can say from experience that I don't believe any parent will be disappointed that Marlon Byrdsong coached their kid and I say that says way more about a coach than wins and losses.

I would say watching him coach my son and the rest of the kids in Henderson qualifies me to say he's a good coach and a better person. I watched him interact with the kids on a regular basis and reenergize a program from Varsity to Freshman in 1 year. He doesn't need to win a state championship to prove he's a good coach. I can say from experience that I don't believe any parent will be disappointed that Marlon Byrdsong coached their kid and I say that says way more about a coach than wins and losses.

Great stuff just wanted to know a little about coach

Time will tell about all the new coaches. The talent is there! Remember being a great guy doesn't always mean great coach. Great talent doesnt mean you will always win . You need a balance of great coaches and talent working together as a unit. Eliminate politics selfishness and add hard work and you can do some good things as a TEAM !

Time will tell about all the new coaches. The talent is there! Remember being a great guy doesn't always mean great coach. Great talent doesnt mean you will always win . You need a balance of great coaches and talent working together as a unit. Eliminate politics selfishness and add hard work and you can do some good things as a TEAM !

Right!

• 2 weeks later...