Week One: Longview at Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (0-0) vs Lufkin Panthers (0-0)  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to go with LP because they're playing at home but I think Hasty and Chumley will be a bit too much. Hopefully LP can put up points in the passing game I heard the Lobo secondary was out of place in the Ennis scrimmage but hey that's why you make adjustments. Good luck to both. See you next week Lobos

I'm curious to see if Lobo QB has matured into what we all think he should be and if the secondary is same ol Lobo secondary

Finally.... a post with no sandbagging.

I really want to see if the Lufkin defense has improved and also if the offense can play like they're capable of playing.

Finally.... a post with no sandbagging.

I really want to see if the Lufkin defense has improved and also if the offense can play like they're capable of playing.

I mean c'mon man...A 3 year starter. IMO...you should be able to make all the right reads...change plays if D gives u something that don't look right...and accuracy should be 70%...granted the receivers catching the ball. Nowadays from high school all the way up to pro level...the QB is by far the most important position.

And with all that said...LP 52-30

Hearing it's Hasty's back that bothering him. Something he's been dealing with since track season. From what I was told he don't know if/when he will play

That's the same thing that was told to me by my cousin up there and I wrote that on the lp board. He told me that he was having problems with his back. I hope he gets better.

I'm sure y'all have depth at the Rb position y'all always do. Who's next up to carry the rock.

Tylan Miller 205lbs not nearly as explosive as Hasty but pretty good. Pretty sure teams will also get a heavy dose of Hunter which is scary for anybody not a D lineman