Liberty Eylau Football 2014

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand wells wont be promoting one player like past ADs . instead he is going to promote and motivate all players on the team! this is great since one player cant do anything without the help of all of their teammates.

Man and I'm lovin every bit of it if wed had wells a couple of years ago it wouldve been awesome LE had so much talent from 07-12 not saying that they don't now but its had dropped a bit these kids need to work as hard as they can.

the offense put up good numbers last year. the defense gave up 23.6 points per game average last year .noticed on maxprepps Atlanta defense gave up 27.8 points per game average last year. can the new defensive coordinator improve on his defensive output at LE compared to his number at Atlanta? looks like that is going to be the big question this season .

the gilmer game is going to be a good one ! getting goose bumps just waiting for august 28! with the talent and skilled players LE has we should leave tyler with a win! new defensive coordinator played them last year so I know he has a game plan and wants to avenge giving up 57 points on defense to gilmer last year! KALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the gilmer game is going to be a good one ! getting goose bumps just waiting for august 28! with the talent and skilled players LE has we should leave tyler with a win! new defensive coordinator played them last year so I know he has a game plan and wants to avenge giving up 57 points on defense to gilmer last year! KALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's one thing I'm worried about Atlanta wasn't very good at all on Defense and Wells teams have struggled on D but I know for fact that Atlanta wasn't putting their best players on D because of dept issues

This isn't old Gilmer they can match us with Athletes now they have plenty including a huge Baylor commit at Wr and Kris Boyd one of the best athletes in the country. They used to just out coach us but now they have the talent to match us so we have to play well!