Tyler ISD bound

cujoforlife

I doubt it. Although tyler has grown, so has the private schools. It seems like a good many of the south Tyler residents are sending their kids to the privates. Also, schools like Bullard and Whitehouse are growing too.

This is exactly what is happening.. Jt side of town has had little growth, and the Lee South Side has had a lot, however Lee is not getting that growth .. There are a lot of private schools getting a lot of kids. That's has been huge.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure , but heard all kind of stories.. New AD is my suspect.. and for no reason other than some may just want to move on before starting under a new leader. Don't even get me started, but this new district is going to kill Lee in all kinda ways.. One major is that there all garland schools and there is no more east texas rivals.. you play the games and go home.. I suspect attendance is going to be in the tank at lee games for a while, especially with their recent win loss record.. there is some new roads ahead for Lee, and to me it just doesn't feel right anymore.. I think some of the teacher/ coaches may feel that vibe as well.

Had dinner other night with one of the lee coaches that left and they said things are not being handled well, campus coordinator calls coaches out in meetings, pushing a strength program that a 2nd grader could do.