• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lane Smith

http://j.bdbphotos.com/pictures/H/8L/H8H1Q8_large.jpg

Favorite Role: District Attorney Jim Trotter III in My Cousin Vinny

May they both rest in peace.

As bad as I hate Pauly Shore, Smith was great in that one movie with him. I cant remember the name. He was also good in The Distinguished Gentlemen with Eddie Murphy!

Back in they day yvonne de carlo was smokin' hot! I think Al Lewis was also a scout for the Chicago Cubs.

she was moses' wife in the 10 commandments. she was a good looking woman. al was a great "grandpa".

• 9 months later...

Alan Rickman is good, hey Cheapy you probably know this, who was the guy who plays the editor in the Spider Man movies, and the dad in Juno...I dont want to cheat to find it...

Also Gary Oldman

William H. Macy

Robert Duvall is iffy since it could be argued he is well known from the Godfather and Lonesome Dove....

Steve Zahn is fairly funny in his roles...

hey Cheapy you probably know this, who was the guy who plays the editor in the Spider Man movies, and the dad in Juno

JK Simmons . . . he is also in the most poignant scene in Up In The Air (YES, it is a good movie]

Robert Duvall is iffy since it could be argued he is well known from the Godfather and Lonesome Dove....

Being "unknown" is not a prerequisite of being a character actor. Since Duvall has played many, many character types (from Boo Radley to Tom Hagen), I think he fits the description :D

JK Simmons . . . he is also in the most poignant scene in Up In The Air (YES, it is a good movie]

Yea he is a good actor

Being "unknown" is not a prerequisite of being a character actor. Since Duvall has played many, many character types (from Boo Radley to Tom Hagen), I think he fits the description :D

Lol fair enough :sweat:

• 1 month later...