PG Summer workouts

A2J

from what i understand, he got into some trouble at LE(was going into ISS or something like that), tryed to transfer to PG but the punishment was going to follow him there so he transferred to NB lastyear but could not play football. now, hes transfering to PG or has already transferred

He has already transferred. I don't know any of the particulars........so I won't speculate. I do know though, if he is trouble.........he won't be playing. The coaches will not allow it. I don't know the young man at all but; I did watch him play in '12 on the freshman team. Never heard of any issues that year & I think he played the entire season.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has already transferred. I don't know any of the particulars........so I won't speculate. I do know though, if he is trouble.........he won't be playing. The coaches will not allow it. I don't know the young man at all but; I did watch him play in '12 on the freshman team. Never heard of any issues that year & I think he played the entire season.

He's yours

I just listened to Coach Gibson on Texarkana's am1400. Bobby D just completed an interview with him. It was really awesome listening about the changes made & the drastic increase in participation. They went from twenty to thirty particpants over the last couple of years to over a hundred this year. Coach G made some comments about the senior leadership, as well as the commitment level of many of the underclassmen. I am pumped for this season. Last year's QB will be lining up this year at running back and a lot of the kids will be playing both ways. Gonna be a lot of fun watching this team surprise folks this year.

Downhilling running, I heard he has gotten bigger. Been working out every day from what Caoch said, as well as taking the bull by the horns.

Going to be a good Captain. Not having any inside knowledge, Coach said those players would rise to the top. He has stepped up to the challenge.

Downhilling running, I heard he has gotten bigger. Been working out every day from what Caoch said, as well as taking the bull by the horns.

Going to be a good Captain. Not having any inside knowledge, Coach said those players would rise to the top. He has stepped up to the challenge.

He has. He is just a shade over 200lbs. He is squatting about 550 & his bench is up to 310. Gotten a step faster too.

Is the Head Coach already in Trouble? Ill call all my Texarkana buddies someone will know

No. The rumor mill is just buzzing. Coach Gibson has only been on site for a couple months............AND from all accounts.......is a stand up guy.