Report: Texas Tech recruit punched female basketball player in the Face.

Valhalla

He has been dismissed from the team. from all the eyewitness accounts, it seems that he was being owned by the WBB and reacted. Does not appear that she punched him, although she may have shoved him. KK / Kirby handled this quickly and in the way that it should have been handled.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't see his post genius.

If you keep calling people genius in your smart___ tone, I will suspend you before football season even starts. The way you use "genius" is the same warning we gave people for calling you an "idiot". So if you can't take playful banter then gtfo.

I will say this, I will be more lenient during the football season with grammatical errors. However, I will call you out if it doesnt make sense at all. That isn't me trying to make you look like an idiot, but it would be trying to make an idiotic looking post more comprehensible.

I will say this, I will be more lenient during the football season with grammatical errors. However, I will call you out if it doesnt make sense at all. That isn't me trying to make you look like an idiot, but it would be trying to make an idiotic looking post more comprehensible.

Exactly. Some people on here (I won't name names), are so bad it is impossible to understand.