Left Calls for Death of Supreme Court, America After Rulings Today

Wild74

Left Calls for Death of Supreme Court, America After Rulings Today
Pundit Press ^ | 6/30/14 | Aurelius

Posted on Monday, June 30, 2014 1:06:41 PM by therightliveswithus

As usual, when a ruling has gone against liberals, their faux "civility" has washed away to show their true side: anger, contempt, and violent intentions.

Liberals took to social media to voice their homicidal rage because the Supreme Court decided two major rulings today: that people cannot be forced by the government to provide contraception if it specifically conflicted with their religious beliefs, and that unions cannot force non-members to give them money.

Like the civil people they are, liberals decided that anyone who disagrees with them deserves death and, for the heck of it, the United States itself should be destroyed.

Here are just a few examples.

"Murder the Supreme Court:"

Murder-the-Supreme-Court.png

Help me kill them:

Murder-the-Supreme-Court-2.png

"Death to America:"

Murder-the-Supreme-Court-3.png

And so, so consistent!

The absolute hypocrisy and duplicity of the American statist left defies logical explanation!

Putting aside for the moment that “statist left” and “logical” should NEVER APPEAR in the same rant, the just announced Hobby Lobby decision by the Supremes displayed it for all to see. All, that is, except the looney 47% who are receiving all the “free” #### and other goodies dispensed by the left to keep them voting for Democrat hacks who promise more and more of the free ####.

At the time the left rammed through the (Un)Affordable Care Act, there were loud protests from the few million or so sane citizens still living here that it would interpose fedzilla into the formerly sacred relationship between patient and doctor. The equally looney “We have to pass it to find out what’s in it” left quickly waved a collective imperious hand and uttered a royal “Tsk, tsk”, dismissed the objectors and returned to destroying the fabric of the country.

Comes now the favorable Hobby Lobby decision and comes now two pro-abortion radical feminazis to – where else – MSNBC to decry and lament over the decision. One was Rep. Nita Lowey from NYC (aka Gomorrah on the Hudson) and another woman representing one of the several Margaret Sanger eugenics inspired pro-abortion groups still murdering babies in the former safety of their mothers’ wombs.

Their first and only opposition argument? Though I suspect you have figured this out, better brace yourself: “It would interfere with the sanctity of the relationship between a woman and her doctor.”

And before you hit the reply button with “What about the hypocrisy of the pro-life right in celebrating Hobby Lobby?”

You may have overlooked the third and silent party in the discussion: The unborn baby!

The pro-aborts maintain that a fetus is NOT a human being either until birth or the third trimester. (I’ll believe that when a human female delivers a chicken or a cow.) And a number of courts here and in other nations regularly rule in support of that erroneous notion.

And while we’re discussing “hypocrisy”, can you explain this to me? How is it that those same courts correctly rule in cases involving intentional or accidental serious injury to or death of a pregnant woman that if her unborn baby is injured or dies, her baby constitutes a SECOND victim of the trauma or crime and the jury/judge nearly always factors that into the civil judgment or criminal sentence?

That concept comes down to us from the over 2,000 year old law found in the Bible.

And here’s one final piece of law from that Good Book: “A double-minded man (or woman) is UNSTABLE in ALL his (or her) ways”.

What does that say about 21st century America?

Reminder: Hobby Lobby Provides Coverage for 16 Types of Contraception
Townhall ^ | June 30, 2014 | Katie Pavlich

2012-09-07T140122Z_5_CBRE88509RQ00_RTROP

After today's Supreme Court ruling in favor of Hobby Lobby, the left and Democrats are predictably claiming the 5-4 decision bans contraception for women.

Matt Canter @mattcanter

DSCC: Nearly every GOP candidate supports radical
measures that would block birth control &roll back
women’s health care rights even further

10:34 AM - 30 Jun 2014

3 Retweets

Sandra Fluke @SandraFluke

Supreme Court rules that bosses can deny employees
coverage of birth control. #HobbyLobby #NotMyBossBusiness

9:24 AM - 30 Jun 2014

177 Retweets 55 favorites

That claim is completely false. Not to mention, Hobby Lobby itself provides coverage of 16 different types of contraception to its employees.

The Green family has no moral objection to the use of 16 of 20 preventive contraceptives required in the mandate, and Hobby Lobby will continue its longstanding practice of covering these preventive contraceptives for its employees. However, the Green family cannot provide or pay for four potentially life-threatening drugs and devices. These drugs include Plan B and Ella, the so-called morning-after pill and the week-after pill. Covering these drugs and devices would violate their deeply held religious belief that life begins at the moment of conception, when an egg is fertilized.

Facts matter, but to the left, emotion on this issue wins.

So, who wrote that second part, Wild? Know it wasn't you, as they used punctuation, grammar and spelled the big words right.

When you have been beaten on the central issue of a discussion, attack person who is correct with shots about grammar and beliefs.

Just another page out of the Leftist Playbook

It's not the abortion pill that they object too. Maybe you should read about how plan b, Ella, and IUDs work.

Hypocrisy at its finest. http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2014/04/01/hobby-lobby-401k-discovered-to-be-investor-in-numerous-abortion-and-contraception-products-while-claiming-religious-objection/

apparently they are not abortion pills

“They don’t act after fertilization.” As the Times noted, emergency contraception like Plan B, ella and the hormonal IUD do not work by preventing fertilized eggs from implanting in the womb. Instead, these methods of birth control delay ovulation 0r thicken cervical mucus to prevent sperm from reaching the egg, meaning that fertilization never even occurs.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/06/health/research/morning-after-pills-dont-block-implantation-science-suggests.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I think hobby lobby is misguided on the issue, BUT, they do cover 16 of the 20 types of contraceptives that should prevent you from needing the Plan b pill.

I think its just more media hype to further divide us. If you really think about it, its not that big of a deal.

To be honest, if you got them to cover 80%, of what you require, that is a win for the liberals.

Don't live on a compound, near any Big Thicket, generally stay downwind of stoopid people, but really not scared to say what I think outloud, anywhere, Parent. Scary for people to think that online lives are the real deal, actually, because I have seen many, many crazies on here than I don't want in my neighborhood, their views alone, but I am sure they are precious in person. Not you, but people!

Just saying... one of these days somebody's gonna say... "I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY."

And hint - apparently you're not staying downwind of too many "stoopid" people cuz... well.....LOL

Ironic how the "conservatives" here were the first to suggest violence against people who may publicly voice a different opinion than themselves. Seems the republicans here want to be the left's dingleberry...uh I mean huckleberry ... In a thread meant to point out the violent threats of the left the republicans show a remarkable resemblance to that which they claim to oppose. Good yob! GOPher it!

Just saying... one of these days somebody's gonna say... "I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY."

And hint - apparently you're not staying downwind of too many "stoopid" people cuz... well.....LOL

Hint: stoopid - someone or something so stupid it has to be spelled with 2 O's. ... I think you just may have qualified.

Shameless smear of the supremes (stupid libs get hoisted on their own petard)
NY POST ^ | 7/2/14 | RICH LOWRY

Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2014 8:36:30 AM by Liz

.....the USSC’s 5-4 decision in the Hobby Lobby case ...held that the Religious Freedom Restoration Act forbids forcing contraceptive coverage its owners object to on religious grounds (that act as abortifacients).

Sen. Harry Reid (Dem-Nev), displaying his unfailing instinct for the inane, tweeted, “It’s time that five men on the Supreme Court stop deciding what happens to women”......he seems to believe that the court was deliberating The Fate of Women’s Freedom in the US. WH Press Secy Josh Earnest said Pres Obama “believes women should make personal health-care decisions for themselves, rather than their bosses deciding for them.” Taking this non sequitur and running with it, Sen. Patty Murray (Dem-Wash) opined that the decision “takes us closer to a time in history when women had no choice and no voice.”

The left can’t get its head around the idea that the law or the Constitution sometimes limits the means whereby it seeks to achieve its ends. The 1993 Religious Freedom Restoration Act, passed with large bipartisan majorities, creating a broad protection for religious liberty.....ergo, that govt can’t create a substantial burden on someone’s exercise of religion unless it is using the least restrictive means of furthering a compelling government interest. Surely, if liberal lions Ted Kennedy and then-Pres Bill Clinton had foreseen how the act would eventually get in the way of the left’s coercive cultural agenda, they never would’ve supported it in the first place.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

US. WH Press Secy Josh Earnest said Pres Obama “believes women should make personal health-care decisions for themselves, rather than their bosses deciding for them.”

But they will force them to pay? LOL!

Of all the hypocritcal arguments, this takes takes brassiness to another level.

Ironic how the "conservatives" here were the first to suggest violence against people who may publicly voice a different opinion than themselves. Seems the republicans here want to be the left's dingleberry...uh I mean huckleberry ... In a thread meant to point out the violent threats of the left the republicans show a remarkable resemblance to that which they claim to oppose. Good yob! GOPher it!

Hmm, and just how many conservatives are on here suggesting violence? Oh, this must be where a liberal lumps all conservatives together because it promotes an *agenda*. I could have said all liberals and been just like you, but I'm not like that. So let's see ThatGirl, are you going to stick to your guns on this and prove me right? or, are you going to admit that you only meant Kirt and *still*, prove me right?

Oops.

Hmm, and just how many conservatives are on here suggesting violence? Oh, this must be where a liberal lumps all conservatives together because it promotes an *agenda*. I could have said all liberals and been just like you, but I'm not like that. So let's see ThatGirl, are you going to stick to your guns on this and prove me right? or, are you going to admit that you only meant Kirt and *still*, prove me right?

Oops.

Where did I say ALL? > just kirt and < "ALL"

If I had been talking about real conservatives I would have omitted the quotes.

Oops

Where did I say ALL? > just kirt and < "ALL"

If I had been talking about real conservatives I would have omitted the quotes.

Oops

I have never seen Kirk suggest violence funny how knee jerk liberals like cat girl act like they are third party or above it all..:p