Obama To Overrule Supreme Court? President Considers "Mitigating" Obamacare Ruling

Wild74

Obama To Overrule Supreme Court? President Considers "Mitigating" Obamacare Ruling
zero hedge ^ | 6/30/14 | Tyler Durden

Posted on Monday, June 30, 2014 2:12:40 PM by Nachum

Having had his omnipotence chipped away at last week, President Obama has - seemingly - been pushed too far by the Supreme Court's decision on contraception and Obamacare this morning: The White House stated...

• SUPREME COURT DECISION ON CONTRACEPTION COVERAGE JEOPARDIZES HEALTH OF WOMEN EMPLOYED BY THESE COMPANIES
  • WILL WORK WITH CONGRESS TO MAKE SURE WOMEN AFFECTED BY RULING WILL HAVE SAME ACCESS TO CONTRACEPTION
  • WILL CONSIDER WHETHER PRESIDENT CAN ACT ON HIS OWN TO MITIGATE EFFECT OF SUPREME COURT RULING

Totalitarian? You decide... One wonders if the phrase "do you know who I am?" was uttered this morning?

As The Hill adds,

White House press secretary Josh Earnest said women should be able to "make personal health decisions for themselves,” and called contraception "vital" to the health and well-being of women.

"We will, of course, respect the Supreme Court ruling,”

he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at zerohedge.com ...

With as many side effects with female birth control they outweigh the benefits in many cases. I still don't see why this is an issue, people can still obtain birth control, they just have to pay for it out of pocket.

Cost on it is about $9/ month in most cases. That's really something to need the government for.

zero hedge ^ | 6/30/14 | Tyler Durden

Posted on Monday, June 30, 2014 2:12:40 PM by Nachum

Having had his omnipotence chipped away at last week, President Obama has - seemingly - been pushed too far by the Supreme Court's decision on contraception and Obamacare this morning: The White House stated...

• SUPREME COURT DECISION ON CONTRACEPTION COVERAGE JEOPARDIZES HEALTH OF WOMEN EMPLOYED BY THESE COMPANIES
  • WILL WORK WITH CONGRESS TO MAKE SURE WOMEN AFFECTED BY RULING WILL HAVE SAME ACCESS TO CONTRACEPTION
  • WILL CONSIDER WHETHER PRESIDENT CAN ACT ON HIS OWN TO MITIGATE EFFECT OF SUPREME COURT RULING

Totalitarian? You decide... One wonders if the phrase "do you know who I am?" was uttered this morning?

As The Hill adds,

White House press secretary Josh Earnest said women should be able to "make personal health decisions for themselves,” and called contraception "vital" to the health and well-being of women.

"We will, of course, respect the Supreme Court ruling,”

he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at zerohedge.com ...

Impeachable offense. You cannot disregard a ruling from the Supreme Court

^^ But Obama is above the law... He is the Supreme Being, in the liberal mind. He thinks he knows what's best for this country, disregarding the SCOTUS, the Constitution of the United States, the legislative branch, or We the People. He is a DESPOT, and a CRIMINAL, and should have been impeached years ago.

^^ But Obama is above the law... He is the Supreme Being, in the liberal mind. He thinks he knows what's best for this country, disregarding the SCOTUS, the Constitution of the United States, the legislative branch, or We the People. He is a DESPOT, and a CRIMINAL, and should have been impeached years ago.

I hope he does try to use an Executive Order to bypass this ruling.

This is an absolute STUPID statement: "White House press secretary Josh Earnest said women should be able to "make personal health decisions for themselves,” and called contraception "vital" to the health and well-being of women."

Duh, you stupid idiot, of course they can make their "own" decisions; however, doesn't mean somebody else has to pay for 'em!

Pandering to the stupids!

This is an absolute STUPID statement: "White House press secretary Josh Earnest said women should be able to "make personal health decisions for themselves, and called contraception "vital" to the health and well-being of women."

Duh, you stupid idiot, of course they can make their "own" decisions; however, doesn't mean somebody else has to pay for 'em!

Pandering to the stupids!

You really expect them to change now? That's the strategy that got their fearless leader elected....TWICE!!!!

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

We are dealing with the most incompetent, unqualified wacked out liberal idiot that has ever set foot in the White House. If any president ever deserved to be impeached, it's this corrupt community agitator. He took an oath to follow the constitution which he evidently either doesn't understand or doesn't give a rip about. It's not up to him which laws he must enforce and obey. We need to get this clown out of office and reverse about 99% of the damage he has caused.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

We are dealing with the most incompetent, unqualified wacked out liberal idiot that has ever set foot in the White House. If any president ever deserved to be impeached, it's this corrupt community agitator. He took an oath to follow the constitution which he evidently either doesn't understand or doesn't give a rip about. It's not up to him which laws he must enforce and obey. We need to get this clown out of office and reverse about 99% of the damage he has caused.

Agreed. But Boener won't push for an impeachment. All he has the 'nads to do is sue. There's not a single Congressman that will DEMAND impeachment proceedings from either party. I guess it's because they think it would be political suicide.

"A young man who is a conservative has no heart, but an old man who is a liberal has no brain."

Agreed. But Boener won't push for an impeachment. All he has the 'nads to do is sue. There's not a single Congressman that will DEMAND impeachment proceedings from either party. I guess it's because they think it would be political suicide.

The liberal media and dims would scream racism if anyone started impeachment proceedings. This clown is going to go down in history as our worst president. It's hard to imagine anyone topping his incompetence and corruption. Maybe going forward we should look at actual qualifications and truly look into the background of candidates.

Seems to me POTUS is doing a good job of wrecking things as it is...people are beginning to understand and see that how many excuses of "I didn't know that", too many of 'em now.

At the border, folks are getting upset, their politicians are hearing about it, where an area may have been Dem before, may turn R, or something else.

Unemployment among African Americans is higher than any other race; more folks on food stamps and disability than ever before....

POTUS has gone over and beyond to tip the scales, not that it's stopping him, but the more he "does" or "doesn't" do, the more people begin to see how it is affecting them.

Then more Obamacare kicks in in 2015...

Getting to the point of no need to ask for impeachment, he'll take care of that himself....the more he does/doesn't do, the more people get mad.

He is not only setting up a huge choice, but hopefully a total sweep; and then a sweep to whatever he changed, to bring it back to a "norm", whatever that "norm" is; E-verify and shutting down the borders looks to be a high priority, along with totally revamping the IRS and the VA....suffice to say, folks who are in those jobs in those agencies...best start looking for another job, if they're not brought up for treason that is... and Holder should be FIRST on the list!