Big Brother 16

Stoney

Devin's paranoid and should be gone in the next fews weeks.

Donny- I dont know if he's Forrest Gump smart or what. He's in my top three. (Donny,Nicole,Hayden)

Nicole- I'd start a showmance with her.

PowPow - Its a tossup for whats more annoying: her or Jocastas bowties.

Frankie cant get to close to the curtains or the whole house will go up in flames.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devin is a idiot. He thinks he knows how to play the game, but he's digging his own BB grave. I mean seriously, you really think a half of the house alliance is going to work. Heck let's just do a whole house alliance while we're at it.

Donny is diffidently out of his eliminate, but his great personality will keep him in the house for awhile and if the house is smart, they need to get him out asap since he'll be so likeable. Though I hope he stays awhile, maybe even win it.

Nicole is cute, but so far to me a clueless bimbo

PowPow is also a idiot and Jocastas, whatever

Frankie is weird, but then again aren't they all. I'll just be glad when he's gone. I said that last season and Andy kept hanging around and end up winning the dang game.

Victoria needs to get over herself and I hope Caleb ain't another Jessie, but other then that so far I like him.

Will the Team America alliances members know whose in the alliamce with them?

Devin bringing in Christine and amber before telling anybody else. Trying to get too cute like that will hurt him.

I wonder what the big alliance is going to be? bombsquad will be like moving company last year over before it gets started.

Man I'm glad there's no Amanda this year.

Ain't it amazing how early in the game the house guest will find any reason to vote someone out. All Brittney did was say what Devin was applying. Hope Brittney stays. Devin won't be around long with his stupid game playing.

Ain't it amazing how early in the game the house guest will find any reason to vote someone out. All Brittney did was say what Devin was applying. Hope Brittney stays. Devin won't be around long with his stupid game playing.

Didnt he say that he told them who to put him, contradicting the "who fell first" excuse? Thats the way I understood it. If Devin survives past the third eviction I'll be surprised. The goofy house meeting. Marine Donny. Adding two girls to the bombsquad. The unanimous vote for Joey. He's done dug his BB grave and buried it.

Do you think the other side of the house will wake up and start playing the game before the bombsquad takes them out?

I'm glad knucklehead took Brittney off the block..but I hate that Zach had to be the one to tell Dummy Devin that no one is really in for his game playing, in fact they don't want to even be in he's alliance, but unfortunately Zach had to take the blunt of it and be put on the block because a bunch of cowards that clamped up.

Got to love the team America. Donny, Frankie, and Derrick. I like the way they all came together.

I think America should choose "B"

Now that was a great hour of TV. Nick vs. Paola, Paola vs. Devin, Devin vs. His "morals". Glad Nick stayed.

Who is Nick? You mean Zach? Yeah I'm glad he's still around, though PowPow finally started to play the game a little to late. And I do believe she threw the competition for Devin. I believe Brittney saying she never goes with out her glasses.

I thought when Donny said "I'm loving every minute of this veto ceremony, I'm so glad I have a front row seat, I was looking at this person, then looking at this person, wondering what you're going to say, wondering what you're going to say back, I was tickle to death" that was classic!

Caleb needs to back off of Amber. But now he's acting jealous of Cody because Amber is showing Cody more attention, like as if Amber, what Caleb calls his "Queen", is his girl. He'll end up getting her to either really disliking him or maybe even wanting him out of the house if he don't chill.

I like that secret agent Donny won the POV again and pretty much guaranteed that Devin is gone

Caleb is borderline stalker. Get the hint she dont want you. If they can swing it Caleb might be gone. Team America, Cody, maybe

Amber. I felt bad watching Jocasta breakdown after Donny gave her the POV.

Jocasta scared the snot out of me last night. Was she speaking in tongues, crying or something else? How about the Detonators not having Donny in the alliance? I guess Donny is just a cash cow to Derrick and Frankie. Looking like there might finally be a revolt coming. Amber tired of being a pawn. Is it too late? Maybe things will start get interesting. Its been kind of a boring season so far. No real villain to hate.

^ Yeah I believe that's what she was trying to do anyways. And we did have a villain, but they got rid of Devin no more he became one. I think the season with Evil Dick, (not the All Stars season), was one of the best season when it came to drama.

I wish they do away with the two head of house hold thing. Not just this season, but for good. They'll probably end it this season about the time they start the jury.

What's with Cody, Frankie, and Hayden talking about who's their favorite "Man Crush"? eewwww!!! I can see twinkle toes Frankie having a man crush, but Cody and Hayden? gross!!

Evil Dick played probably the greatest game ever.

The mancrush thing was weird. Just plain oogie.

Amanda made things interesting last year. You have people like Brittany and Nicole (Hey girl whats your name? No seriously whats your name?-Hayden) just blending in the background. Devin and Caleb crying all over the place. Just a weird slow season so far.

You would think after Zach seen what got Devin voted out in a unanimous 11-0 vote he wouldn't start acting like he doesn't know how to handle a little bit of HOH power, which he ended up losing anyways.

You would think after Zach seen what got Devin voted out in a unanimous 11-0 vote he wouldn't start acting like he doesn't know how to handle a little bit of HOH power, which he ended up losing anyways.

He might turn out to be the fruit loop dingus.

Zach is a nut. lol Donny, Derrick, and Frankie have him doing their dirty work even though they weren't successful this time. And what's up with Zach and Frankie in the HOH room. If BB keeps showing gross cr@p like that I'll stop watching this show that I've been watching since season one.

Zach is a nut. lol Donny, Derrick, and Frankie have him doing their dirty work even though they weren't successful this time. And what's up with Zach and Frankie in the HOH room. If BB keeps showing gross cr@p like that I'll stop wacthing this show that I've been watching since season one.

Agree. I tune in to BB every night that its on to watch strategic gameplay and maybe some drama. Not to watch two full grown men basically making out in front of a national audience. Get it together BB...