COLLEGE TUITION BAILOUT

CENTEXFAN

I don't want to hear about it until I stop seeing these things ;

1. students drinking 5 dollar coffee.

2. students buying 20 thousand dollar cars

3. students buying designer clothing.

4. students buying 300 plus dollar phones

Now students cry about how much debt they are in. I wonder ( not ) why.

You are supposed to be a broke college student. It builds character.

LOL It's for sure one of the next "bubbles" to bust.

What blows my mind is, SOME parents actually sign their names to all these loans... good grief - I can't EVEN imagine!

Why the world these kids can't have a full time job and take night courses is ABSOLUTELY beyond me...but then that'd be "too hard". Boy, that sure builds character, huh! UGH! Bunch of whiney little you know whaties if'n you ask me. And you do get that a lot of that stuff you mentioned above, uh, yeah, I've seen kids actually pay for all that with that "free" govt. money they're getting. Unbelievable!

A friend of mine has a son in college, to be an engineer...cha-ching, cha-ching...father told son when he came back this summer, he had him a job at an engineering firm, won't be much money, but good relationship building and experience (make sure that's what he wants to do), and on the side, at night and weekends, he'll have to take a part-time job. Son threw a fit, said he's "on summer vacation." Father told him, fine, then I'll tell you what, pack your stuff when you come back home because we're not helping you anymore, and when you get back, you're coming to work for me.

Son decided he'd best take that engineering job and has a job at Subway for nights and weekends...LOL Kinda funny.. and what's even more funnier, father said, every bit that you make with the exception of $20 per week, you're putting up for your college tuition and books...LOL